• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is supposed to be about hating on the INTJ's. Lets get back to that. I'm more comfortable with that. All of this hugging is making me nervous.

Spoilsport... :(

Better? :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. INTJs tend to be perfectionists.

2. INTJs can be irritatingly rigid and focused.

3. INTJs live too much in their heads, and try to plan ahead rather than living in the moment.

4. INTJs can be paranoid.

5. INTJs can be too certain of their own ideas and competence.

6. INTJs may tend to intellectualize situations rather than work through them emotionally.
Is there a problem?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is there a problem?

Well, I've been criticized for most of those things before, and I know INTJs have been criticized for all of them before, so obviously SOMEONE thinks so.

Personally, I don't get it either. :thinking:

I just say I hate it because everyone else does. Also, they remind me of myself, and I hate myself.

Maybe we should ask an SP.

Gothmawg

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't get this part. Please explain.

Actually, yeah, can you please explain? It might shed some light on my previous situation with Mr. INFP, as you well know.

:hi:

:hug:

Ah, asking an INFP to explain their feelings...(short answer: because it does!)

Longer answer:

As mentioned earlier the NF can often see things in other people that they may not even see in themselves...

So, you see this person you are very attracted to. They are calm, cool, collected, but you see them...or at least a part of them. You want that part, a lot.

It's hard for NF to hide their feelings. Even if they aren't expressing them at the moment, all you really have to do is ask them and then you'll either get an answer, or they will squirm and try to get away.

So, you catch the eye of the NT either on purpose or on accident. Suddenly the game has turned if the NT then shows their feelings to the NF.

Emotionally, this is exactly what the NF wants. However, and this is where the scary part is for NF; it's the NF's responsibility in the relationship to provide an environment where both are safe to explore themselves and each other. Just as the NT will provide structure. It is a daunting task for those than understand it, and those that don't...probably aren't up to it.

The NF find their individual happiness and security from their emotional health and surety of their feelings where NT find it in their logic and intelligence. However, if either doesn't develop the other side at least enough to strike a healthy balance, you could easily have a monster on your hands. Trauma can also cause this imbalance as well. These monsters can attack and break what could otherwise be happy and healthy individuals.

With NT-NT or NF-NF replationships it's tends to have a synchronicity to it, but often winds up being a very cool(emotionally) one as well. With an NT-NF relationship you have two people who will often have vastly different modes of communication and there will be sparks. I do believe that an NT-NF pairing of two healthy people probably has the most potential for NF...and NT.

Capice?

And so I haven't derailed the topic entirely...Boo on INTJ's

I hate you because you are so awesome...:worthy:

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
INTJ's are the only type besides ISTP's who seem to have no soul. They are evil.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Well fine - if you people don't want 'em send them in my direction.

capricorn009

Lol, the song Something Bad from Wicked is a good example of a conversation
between an ENTJ and an INTJ. I'd guess Elphaba to be an INTJ, but she always
seems to be in the middle of some kind of commotion even before she is consid-
ered to be 'wicked' and seems to draw characters to her like Glinda, Boq, Averic
and those other two guys they run around with I'll have to look up their names
again, while Dr. Dillamond is more of the type to watch and observe as things
happen

ENTJ

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
It often takes a baseball bat to convince them that they're wrong.