• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type gives you more cause to be afraid: the ENTJ or the INFJ

R

Riva

INFJ

I blend in fine with ENTJs. once you open up for them they are all cool with you. But an INFJ is a tough shell to crack. They are so secretive and closed up I see no way inside them but time.

You have to give them lots and lots of time. :)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Such overt meanness won't get you far with an INFJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not being mean, being honest and blunt, it apparently appeals to ENTJs :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

Hit me with your best shot.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Personally, a poet-warrior-general, no matter how intelligent is always predictable to my intuitive mind. He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

The cardinal sin of strategy is to underestimate one's opponent. Archetypally, ENTJs are well aware of this, and may use it against you.

An INFJ though - those innocent little bards get too close to confort. Their slippery little daggers beneath their robes come out easily but unpredictably and are guided with sure aim by their all knowing eyes. When they stab, they dig hard at your weakest spot, but the worst part is they've charmed you so, you can't even hurt them in retaliation. Their songs are able to break your spells over people, leaving you utterly defenseless, unless you stay far far away. Oh but the allure...

Ni is the ultimate bait to the curious... :devil:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it depends on what kind of person you are yourself.

If you're clumsy, inefficient, and sort of lazy, but very kind, polite, and sweet, stay away from the ENTJ.

If you're kind of loud, obnoxious, and crude, but a hard worker who strives for personal excellence, stay away from the INFJ.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then why am I drawn to INFJ's?

ENTJs are softies inside. All the ENTJs I know (over 10, officially typed) like to be in a relationship and be in "love." In fact, it seems they need it. And I think they have a special place in their heart for IxFJs. I should start a thread on this. :)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJs are softies inside. All the ENTJs I know (over 10, officially typed) like to be in a relationship and be in "love." In fact, it seems they need it. And I think they have a special place in their heart for IxFJs. I should start a thread on this. :)

You should. I know I'd definitely haunt it!

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wait, perhaps I am missing something.. but why would one be afraid of an INFJ?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, perhaps I am missing something.. but why would one be afraid of an INFJ?

Well, because we're apparently very sneaky, clever, and manipulative under the surface even though we're overtly kind and gentle.

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
hmmm ENTP rants about:

"oh how those ENTJs are sooooo predictable. they are like uncreative wannabe ENTPs bla bla bla"

"oh perfect and all knowing the INFJs are...all INFJs love all ENTPs a thousand times over...they sometimes know us ENTPs so well that it hurts...wahhh wahhh wahhh"

ya we ENTJs are the predictable ones :rolleyes:

Shh, just let the ENTP's think they're superior to us... It's all they've got :nice: