• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Systemizing Quotient and NTs

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Systemizing Quotient

1. Science types and engineers typically score high

2. Its loosely correlated with autistic spectrum

3. I'm curious if NTs in general score high

FYI, I scored a 41. However, if I adjust some of my "definitely" answers, I can get a 39.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Lol, I got 60. That's really high. I don't think I have Aspergers tho.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
is the OP is predicting that NTs will be more systemizing then empathizing?
in that case, they need to test for both. a high systemizing score doesn't mean squat unless there's an empathizing score to compare it with. those asperges kiddos have very high S and very low E. if both are high or low, then you're balanced. FDG might earn a higher empathizing score.

anyway i always score as highly/extremely systemizing, not on the raw score alone in which i get barely above the average for female at most (sometimes much less), but because my empathizing score is so damn low. :D
i'm not good at anything!

i always get "male brain" results... :huh:

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
I got 49 and am an ENFJ
But then again I have a decently developed thinking aspect - I used to be quite the INTJ I guess. At times I can readily 'switch' my old persona back

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
^ as an ENFJ i imagine you'd have a higher empathizing score

P

Phantonym

Ooh, I want to play too. I got 31 but carry on, you NT's. :)

sculpting

41 NeTeFi

EDIT: I was actually told by an ENTP that she thought I had aspergers recently. I could not properly interpret the expressions of some folks we encountered as I went on sales calls with her. I didn't explain the Fe/Fi difference, but they were Fe users.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
so we agree that you guys all came here because you had issues?!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA

Not Autistic, just Engineer/Physicist + ENFP questioning. Dad's into plants and my sister is a geologist also. So that gives me interest in those areas. I'm into writing and music, so that covers them. And I like optimising things and seeing the connections between everything.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6

(Now we just need 73, 23, 13, and 3.)

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

None of my friends or family seem to think I have Aspergers.

I agree with Edge, in that it's an issue of balance.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8

Not Autistic, just Engineer/Physicist + ENFP questioning. Dad's into plants and my sister is a geologist also. So that gives me interest in those areas. I'm into writing and music, so that covers them. And I like optimising things and seeing the connections between everything.

You beat me! :D

Noamdofthehills

Your score: 57

0 - 19 = low
20 - 39 = average (most women score about 24 and most men score about 30)
40 - 50 = above average (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score in this range)
51 - 80 is very high (three times as many people with Asperger Syndrome score in this range, compared to typical men, and almost no women score in this range)
80 is maximum