• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Systemizing Quotient and NTs

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Autism Spectrum quotient:

Your score: 6
0 - 10 = low
11 - 22 = average (most women score about 15 and most men score about 17)
23 - 31 = above average
32 - 50 is very high (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 35)
50 is maximum

I win again! :popc1:

:)

Can you be abnormal at the lower end? What is the opposite to autism?

sculpting

That is a hellbender, Cryptobranchus alleganiensis.

Hellbenders are one of the largest salamanders in the world, growing to over 2 feet long. Their cousins in China and Japan, the Chinese and Japanese giant salamanders, can grow to an enormous 5 to 6 feet long! Hellbenders are only found in the mountains and foothills of the eastern United States. They once thrived in thousands of pristine streams in the Ozark and Appalachian mountains, and throughout the Ohio River valley.

The Hellbender Homepage

Oh, he is kind of cute! There is something about a man kissing a salamander....

39 for empathy-Although I would like to note the entire damned thing could easily be segregated into Fi or Fe scores. So I was either "highly agree" or "highly disagree" on almost every question.

23 for autism. Could there be different variants of austism/aspergers that could be more efficiently captured by looking at jungian functions?

For instance my toddler appears to be an IXTJ. He was very structured and logical, a bit emotionally distant right up until 19 months when it clicked about affection. Suddenly he wanted to cuddle-he found Fi. My friends little ENTP did the same thing-but more Fe flavored-he figured out how he needed to cuddle by watching my kid cuddle with me. She said before that he never showed affection towards her.

Since this is when autism typically is diagnosed perhaps there is something about the tert function "coming online" at about this age. So for an IXTJ, if they never develop any Fi, they are robotic, OCD, and lack empathy? Might be interesting to consider what other types would look like with underdeveloped or no tert functions. Just an observation though so could be utterly flawed....

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
systemizing quotient.
Empath Quotient:
23... am i a robot?
Autism Spectrum quotient
19... woo!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Systemizing Quotient: 31
Empathy Quotient: 18

So, not too high in systemizing, but painfully low in empathizing. Well what the hell am I good at? :D

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Systemizing Quotient: 38
Empathy Quotient: 31
Autism Spectrum Quotient: 21
Mind in the Eyes: 27

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mind in the Eyes:

Your score: 28
A typical score is in the range 22-30. If you scored over 30,
you are very accurate at decoding a person's facial expressions
around their eyes. A score under 22 indicates you find this quite difficult.
The correct answers for the ones you missed are:
2: upset
9: preoccupied
16: thoughtful
22: preoccupied
26: hostile
29: reflective
34: distrustful
36: suspicious

i gotta admit that i would have ansvered differently to some of the pics if there wouldnt have been 4 options and if i could have ansvered freely

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Damn... 30. I should have lied!!!:steam:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
32 - I have a male brain again...

grrrrrrrrrrr - I found this a really dull test, and did it anyways but I didn't realise it broke the score down, and now i've closed the window, what a pain

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
65 on systemizing quotient as an engineer

44 on empathy quotient

Well Stocked

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
I got a systemizing quotient of 49, an empathizing quotient of 19, and an autism spectrum quotient of 22. None of these results are surprising in the slightest.