• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, "you know you are in love when...."

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wait, feelings? :jew:

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm. When I make myself emotionally vulnerable for you. This is not the easiest of tasks for me, so if I do this, I most likely care for you. I think I've only been in this situation once, though.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you make yourself vulnerable?

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Im only 17 and I have been in situations where I have really liked a girl but im totally oblivious as to how I should show it, how do you make yourself emotionally vulnerable to someone ?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
.... when I start acting like a teenage INFP and later as a cuddly INTP

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im only 17 and I have been in situations where I have really liked a girl but im totally oblivious as to how I should show it, how do you make yourself emotionally vulnerable to someone ?

You open up about your feelings and your emotions. I know one INTP I had the hots for who would just not do that for the longest time, or for anyone.

norick

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
"you know you are in love when...."
Good question. It takes me a few months to answer it each time.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If you're getting a lot of my time. I tend to be very choosy with what I do with my time. If I'm giving up a good chunk of my precious "battery recharge/introvert" time and Ti time to be with you, then I'm digging you. I would say, generally, this doesn't apply to the first 6 months of getting to know someone. Generally if I meet someone interesting, I like to hang out and get to know them for a period of time. But, when that initial 6 month "warm-up" period is over, and I'm still thinking about you and wanting to be with you, then it's a good sign that I might kind of have the hots for you.

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
You spend days trying to figure out what love is.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, I did that and then I fell in love!

...eerie. But I also did it before I found it. I tried to calculate a formula for love in the 7th grade and it sort of worked hahaha

Kisamaria

MBTI Type
INTP
How can I tell if an ENTP likes me?
I can't tell if he sees me as just a great cohort to work with, or a friend or both.
He once said (within a small group of friends whilst I was present) that he could always tell what I'm thinking just by my facial expression. Yet when he talks to me and asks me seemingly random questions, (even ones which were clearly said to provoke a heated response) I suddenly revert even more so into the depths of Ti and can make hardly audible fragments of sentences or make no verbal response at all, only staring at him, thinking exactly what I want to say, but not actually saying it.
This is slightly frustrating for me, as I know full well that I'm one of the few people that could actually play and beat him at his own (usually debating) game. However, I seem to find it much easier to use Ne against/with INTP's or INTJ's discussions. I'm really worried I might be frustrating said ENTP, with my lack of answers all the time, though he DOES seem to have accepted it for now.
How do I keep him entertained?

Phew, that feels better to let out.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
You spend days trying to figure out what love is.

sounds about right.
------------------------------------------

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. you're giddy from all those chemicals running through your brain.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know if my grasp of the English language would allow me to put it into words.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm really worried I might be frustrating said ENTP, with my lack of answers all the time, though he DOES seem to have accepted it for now.
How do I keep him entertained?

Answer the questions, and ask some back.

tedboles

MBTI Type
ENtP
how do i know when im in love........

when teh secks starts happening?

shit i dunno, define love first.

royompiscus

MBTI Type
ENtj
Enneagram
Well for me... i cried... not really missing her... just the good time we had : ] She was an INTP/J? from Germany and so had to go back to Europe. Anyway - those were the best 10 months of my life. When I listen to Coldplay's Rush of Blood to the Head or any song off of it from the radio... it's like I'm back in 2004, and the world is well, and so am I.... She was really a breath of fresh air growing up in SmallTown, AL. She saw outside the box, and was as good looking as could be :) THAT was Love for Me.

Ok, I didn't "cry"... but I KNEW how good it had been and concentrated on that really hard and about 4 or 5 tears came out... and ok she was there... and it was our last night. ...she apologized for not being able to cry : ) i love her =)

I wanted to impress her :)

Yeah, and so THAT was my last good relationship.

Ok... I'm an ENTJ - can't help by do-da solve. -.. I think it depends on how strong his Perceiving is. If it's too strong, then he's never going to sense/see when, how, and where he needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and talk to You. Of course... some strong P's to me seem like narcissists, so I might be a little biased... But either way... I believe it's our job as persons to level out our P's and J's .... I think a person with some "J" would be better able to cut thru the chasex-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually shunned love until I fell in love with someone earlier this month. When last year in my first proper relationship my girlfriend told me after two months that she loved me, I thought I must by default love her too, so I told her, but I thought "if this is what love is... what on earth is the fuss about?" But then as the months drew on I began to believe it and told my best friend "when you're in love you'll know it". But even so, I still didn't love her. I had an emotional connection to her definitely, because I was distraught when we broke up.

Now I'm actually in love, it's incredible. It has shot right up my list of priorities in life, and the fact that I actually value another person almost as much as myself is exhilarating. Whereas with my ex I thought I loved her but thought the reason I never told her so with proper feeling was because that was just the way I am - emotionally detached. Now, I realise that it was because I did not love her. Who I love now I can freely tell that I love her and I feel good every time I do; I feel emotionally free and healthy. That's how you know you're in love.

Cerridwen

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I know when I'm love when I actually make an effort to make contact with you (read: actually call you back when you call me... or even better... answer the phone!)

Usually once contact is made, I tend to get really quiet and shy and jittery because I'm analyzing ever single action and word I'm saying and then immediately mentally smacking myself for sounding/acting stupid.

Then again this could only apply to the introverts.