• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, "you know you are in love when...."

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you can't stop thinking about her. When you want to just be around her. When I just want to smell her hair. When I just want to see her light up and be happy for who she really is. When we just almost instinctively make love. When I just go with the flow to participate in her interests because I want her to be who she is. When I start thinking about what our future would look like together. When we share everything about each other.

W

WhoCares

Don't think I've ever been in love. Not if any of these comments are anything to go by. :blush:

BeBe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never been in love but I've had intense feelings for someone. I would relate everything to them in some way and it drove me crazy. I also looked up scientific definitions of 'love' and tried to rationalize my behavior. Eventually I got so fed up, I confessed my 'feelings' and was done with it. It really made a difference. I don't think it was love because I got over it almost immediately after I admitted it. I would think love would take longer to dissipate...

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I actually listen to their whining and care! :-0

Netochka

MBTI Type
INTJ
Most of the time, I will ignore the person completely. If that person chooses to speak to me or acknowledge my presence, I will generally cut the interaction to as short as possible, unless other people are around to mitigate the awkwardness.

Oddly enough, if I'm really tired and stressed, I actually sometimes do end up actively flirting in my own pathetic way (flirting is not precisely a highly developed skill of mine).

Given my usual tendencies, it is rather ironic that even though I am unmarried, I have been in a relationship with someone most of the time since my early 20's.

unicorncandy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I make the decision to allow myself to be, I know the person has cracked my code. I've discovered Ne doms are particularly skilled at that.

Heinous

MBTI Type
INTX
If I'm
A.) Giving you a substantial amount of attention, or giving prompt replies to your texts
B.) letting my guard down around you, and not giving you a dumb mask of cheerful niceties littered with fake giggles.

Baisically if we know each other IRL, and I'm rude and detatched around you, I like you.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
- an absolute affection for her
- i feel warm, giddy and protective her presence
- I can't do anything to make her feel sad or bad
- I feel like hugging and caressing her, like a little teddy bear
- I would kill for her, like the Hollywood cliche says. i'd do anything to make her happy.

krypton1te

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
When all these intense, mysterious feelings you have no words to describe, hit you like a plague. You can cure yourself easily, but you choose not to.

Auxuris

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Well going from the comments it looks-

Females: Nonchalantly cool with everything but shitshitwhyamifeelingthis inside, and basically acting like the less I show I like you the more I freaking do
Males: I'd put my hand on a blade for ya, I'd jump in front of a train for ya...
Then you have those: -goes to the internet and analyses love trying to see if they're obsessed, infatuated, truly in love, hungry or just sleepy-

For me personally and thru experience, its:

When you'll keep thinking of the person in whatever situation you are in. Really, that is the first symptom. Eating dinner, doing homework, even reading a book - it sorta drives you up the wall after some time. Like what the hell has he got to do with this. Around the person, you won't show it if you don't feel like asking the person out - you'll act more normal than ever. So extremely normal it gets abnormal.

Sometimes, you find it disturbing and sort of push it away because you either don't want to acknowledge you like someone, or that person doesn't seem good enough, or that you don't think you actually 'like' that someone.

You might even find something, anything else to distract you from it. Like immediately go out with someone else. Or put some seriously cute idol you aren't even particularly obsessed with as your wallpaper.

Then one day you'll decide, heck I like you.