• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Put yourself in the boots of ENTJ

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'd just think - many of you people would just want to get away with the ENTJ. They're monsters, you know. Not that everyone is the hardcore ENTJ. I'm more of an XXXX, most inclining to ENTP or ENTJ - more probably the ENTJ.

I'd just like to know just how relieved people would feel in knowing they've harassed all the ENTJ's away.

This is a strange moment for me to say this. I have disbelief in myself which will most surely go away in less than a day. But.. I feel bad at this particular moment.

Now I'll go, I'll meet my friend for a beer. Be seeing you.

:huh: .. What are you talking about .. Monsters .. No, i did find some of you to be intimidating at first, but once you get to see the humour behind it, you lot are funny as hell. Unless you are actually being serious, which i don't think you are. (i can only hope ;))
IRL the nice thing about ENTJ's, they don't make me feel stupid, if i don't understand something, they will take the time to explain it to me without being friggin patronizing. Yeah you can be stubborn and bloody argumentative, but that is part of the charm.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you may have a serious issue. I'm sure a beer will be nice... or perhaps two.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
serious ? Nah just a bad day. Happens every now and then

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8b3963VRW4"]xD[/YOUTUBE]

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
serious ? Nah just a bad day. Happens every now and then

You always think people want to get rid of you when you're having a bad day?

It might be better if you fetched yourself a beer, too :cheers:

Jaguar

He found a growth on his penis. It may have to be removed.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am already working on the sixth beer :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Why are you lot talking about beer and penises?
This is seriously besides the question. Even my rampant associative mind didn't get this far.

I came up with a reason why people would hate an ENTJ - and I came up with a few reasons why people would like the same ENTJ. Keep in mind these reasons are for the generic ENTJ, not for you, as I don't really know you.

- they have ideas AND the decisiveness to carry them out, which can be intimidating. I would probably feel inferior (having a gazillion ideas and never seeing them realized).
- they speak their mind and are truthful. The ENTP would just let the problem go and see if it solves itself, the ENFJ would try to be tactful. Are they 'better'? I don't think so. I would rather know if there is a problem and I can not understand subtle hints. I would like ENTJ feedback!
- I also like ESTJ feedback, which I get often. I'm sure I would like ENTJ feedback, as they would probably follow my very abstract reasoning and even getting ahead.

Now I'm thinking about my classes... Yes, I've witnessed ENTJ behaviour. It was ok, but it was quite a challenge for me to stay in charge of the lesson!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
To be honest I couldn't imagine being anything other than what I am.

Being an ENTJ can be like having the world as your erector set.

It can also be the deepest pit of self loathing when you don't live up to your own expectations.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That sounds like from a bad soap opera on television :D

I tell you, one should have went into acting, the opera, omg, home away from home :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
If I had a switch to turn myself into an ENTJ for the specific time a task needs to be completed, I'd use it. As much as I love being me, there are times when it's a damned chore.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
If I was ENTJ I would rule the universe.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why are you lot talking about beer and penises?

An ENTP instructing an INTJ to stop talking about beer and penises? :rofl1:
Teh Apocalypse is nigh'!

(my ENTJ friend just broke up with his gf, and he's practically shattered to pieces, even I wouldn't have thought ever seeing him like this)

Why would you want to?! :shock:

I wouldn't. The universe would.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An ENTP instructing an INTJ to stop talking about beer and penises? :rofl1:
Teh Apocalypse is nigh'!

Not uncommon if you take the theory of one-upmanship into account. But it's definitly a tough call :D