• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ -> INTP -> ENTP? Huh?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
meni angri cuz owned or just trying to tease me back?

Enyway, your funny

*sigh*
It's really, all in your head. Including your rethorical skills.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
nice defence:yes:

bad spelling.
It wasn't a defense, as I really don't feel threatened at the moment, it's just me saying what I think.

I realise that you're the smartest 10 years old in your village but maybe it's time to grow up, you're so bad at arguing that it's sad.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
bad spelling.
It wasn't a defense, as I really don't feel threatened at the moment, it's just me saying what I think.

Give me a challenge of sorts or let the thread continue in peace. I realise that you're the smartest 10 years old in your village but maybe it's time to grow up, you're so bad at arguing that it's sad.

:D

i get the idea that you are talking about different kind of defence than i am. You dont feel threatened because you were able to unconsciously defend yourself against the bad feeling thats coming inside of you(or what would have come without this defence). Enyways, i think you dont want to understand this fully, so you wont and no point of continuing this in that case.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Mh, dude, this is just a vague idea, but are you one of these feelers who think they're NTs ?

Choose a side already.
And stop projecting on me. *yawns*

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mh, dude, this is just a vague idea, but are you one of these feelers who think they're NTs ?

Choose a side already.

Finally a new one. And nah, im nt

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ofc you are candypie

Projection

description:
Attributing one’s own unacknowledged unacceptable/unwanted thoughts and emotions to another. Reduces anxiety, allows expression of undesirable impulse or desire without conscious awareness.

Example:
Assuming that someone you extremely dislike extremely dislikes you. Severe prejudice, severe jealousy, hyper vigilance to external danger, and “injustice collecting”.

Im laughing and been laughing(or ok well smiling) this whole conversation, how about you?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Im laughing and been laughing(or ok well smiling) this whole conversation, how about you?

You mean like assuming your own bias and how you would feel about that situation apply to me instead of you?

Oh my, it DOES fit.

How uncanny.
I studied psychology at college, actually.

Bay

2ptwie1.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You mean like assuming your own bias and how you would feel about that situation apply to me instead of you?

Oh my, it DOES fit.

How uncanny.
I studied psychology at college, actually.

Nah i mean what i quoted, projection doesent fit here in my opinion.

I have studied entp for 10 years and he uses same kind of defences as you to make him feel better.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Just to REALLY make sure we're understanding each other.
You've been throwing a tantrum because apparently you think you know my toughts about 'teasing' better than i do and then started arguing against yourself for like 2 pages.

I didn't argue because each one of your arguments actually sank you deeper into your own bad self righteous pseudo logics, what you should have realised even without me being all condescending.

also this is very very boring to me. Talks are supposed to be entertaining, you know.

I have studied entp for 10 years and he uses same kind of defences as you to make him feel better.
Oh yeah, and thx for showing to everybody how this isn't transfert. I'm so glad you could provide us with such a nice example of your thought processes bunnybee.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just to REALLY make sure we're understanding each other.
You've been throwing a tantrum because apparently you think you know my toughts about 'teasing' better than i do and then started arguing against yourself for like 2 pages.

I didn't argue because each one of your arguments actually sank you deeper into your own bad self righteous pseudo logics, what you should have realised even without me being all condescending.

also this is very very boring to me. Talks are supposed to be entertaining, you know.

Oh yeah, and thx for showing to everybody how this isn't transfert. I'm so glad you could provide us with such a nice example of your thought processes bunnybee.

Wasnt like that.. You teased me playfully for fun, i teased playfully for fun back, you didnt get it and got mad, then i continued this for entertainment. I made statements that you could have just stopped at, but because this entp defence when angry you just had to continue and try to put me down to make you feel better and superior.

This isnt boring to me, its actually pretty entertaining, but i got no big reason to continue this and i wouldnt want to spam these forums too much.

You could just stop here if you dont like this, but can you?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
what makes you say I don't find the talk to be amusing, be it sort of dull on a purely rethorical level. You know, like smiling at the kids being silly in the playground.

Assuming i'm angry, that's was good.:laugh:
Why do you always assume emotions when you've been the one projecting and transfering all this time.
The most intense feeling I experience when 'arguing' is boredom. sorry.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ok, seems like you need me to spell out everything.

I use terms like transfer and projection, which imply processes, when all you do is imply you assume emotive responses from me.

If I used these terms to begin with it's because I wanted to see if you'd respond by an augmentation of terms relating to emotions. You did.

I'll let you deduce what it means.

When I said I found your rethorical skills to be lacking my primary goal wasn't to display dominance, It was the result of you not catching such implied sub texts, sub text not relying on my own personnal history but simple perception of logical systems and use and repetition of keywords as hints.

May I present you, exclusively, with the EcK school for people not so good at arguing.

ofc i'm sure, i don't see the point of lying about such details, except for people with serious self esteem/ego issues maybe. *stares*

*stares!*
What do you think that was? Initial playful poking around and hoping you'd get into the 'you're the one with the ego' argument.

How can you be sure that you dont have some of these ego issues? Most the time when someone has bit too big ego and little issues with it, he doesent realize it himself, because he simply thinks that hes right about this kind of stuff and others are wrong.
That was you basically telling that the fact you first started arguing about my own thoughts was because of your ego issues from a purely rethorical standpoint. Wasn't a good one, as you basically handed me the tools to cut your argument down.

EcK said:
, we agree that you're the one trying to tell me what i'm thinking?!
:rolli:
Haha, you were easy :D
Me signifying your own argument applies to you and you not making any sense in your answer and therefore technically losing the game you initiated.

--------------

Right, keep walking brat.
that was me correcting you and stating that the exchange was or at least should be over.

meni angri cuz owned or just trying to tease me back?

Enyway, your funny
That was you still not getting that you had lost and that my answer was a rationalised statement of respective status within the limits of the game initiated earlier.

*sigh*
It's really, all in your head. Including your rethorical skills.
That was me indicating that you obviously/apparently lack comprehension or will to comprehend how arguing works.

nice defence:yes:
you apparently STILL not getting it

bad spelling.

I realise that you're the smartest 10 years old in your village but maybe it's time to grow up, you're so bad at arguing that it's sad.
Me explaining/implying AGAIN that I didn't need to defend myself as you were the one with the bad logics in the first place. Then again, me underlining rethorics a second time hoping that maybe you had somehow missed it the last times.

:D

i get the idea that you are talking about different kind of defence than i am. You dont feel threatened because you were able to unconsciously defend yourself against the bad feeling thats coming inside of you(or what would have come without this defence). Enyways, i think you dont want to understand this fully, so you wont and no point of continuing this in that case.
I sort of skimmed through that one, but basically you're saying I'm feeling threatened.. meaning you still didn't get my first point. And then telling me that I didn't "understand this fully". That was good, be it in a very blasé way.

Choose a side already.
Facing your obvious issues when it comes to cognitive bias I implied that maybe you weren't being as rational/winning the exchange as you thought you were.

Finally a new one. And nah, im nt
that was you talking shit and acting smug without any sort of backing.

ofc you are candypie
and me answering in kind. -sigh-

Do you want me to continue ? Or did you finally get it.

bcvcdc

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTx
You're right. But it wasn't something I was doing on purpose, rather subconsciously in a way. I think I took too many hits using Fe and processed hurt through Fe, which was very painful. So I- in a way- substituted the functions and used one over the other because, well, a lot of things that would get me down in the dumps just don't anymore. And I'm grateful for that.
Generally, I really, really despise the fact that every other person on this forum can read my mind, but sometimes, I mean every once in a while, it's rather good as evidenced in the post above. In other words, you described me a whole lot better than I would have. So, thanks.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok, seems like you need me to spell out everything.

I use terms like transfer and projection, which imply processes, when all you do is imply you assume emotive responses from me.

If I used these terms to begin with it's because I wanted to see if you'd respond by an augmentation of terms relating to emotions. You did.

I'll let you deduce what it means.

When I said I found your rethorical skills to be lacking my primary goal wasn't to display dominance, It was the result of you not catching such implied sub texts, sub text not relying on my own personnal history but simple perception of logical systems and use and repetition of keywords as hints.

May I present you, exclusively, with the EcK school for people not so good at arguing.

What do you think that was? Initial playful poking around and hoping you'd get into the 'you're the one with the ego' argument.

That was you basically telling that the fact you first started arguing about my own thoughts was because of your ego issues from a purely rethorical standpoint. Wasn't a good one, as you basically handed me the tools to cut your argument down.

Me signifying your own argument applies to you and you not making any sense in your answer and therefore technically losing the game you initiated.

--------------

that was me correcting you and stating that the exchange was or at least should be over.

That was you still not getting that you had lost and that my answer was a rationalised statement of respective status within the limits of the game initiated earlier.

That was me indicating that you obviously/apparently lack comprehension or will to comprehend how arguing works.

you apparently STILL not getting it

Me explaining/implying AGAIN that I didn't need to defend myself as you were the one with the bad logics in the first place. Then again, me underlining rethorics a second time hoping that maybe you had somehow missed it the last times.

I sort of skimmed through that one, but basically you're saying I'm feeling threatened.. meaning you still didn't get my first point. And then telling me that I didn't "understand this fully". That was good, be it in a very blasé way.

Facing your obvious issues when it comes to cognitive bias I implied that maybe you weren't being as rational/winning the exchange as you thought you were.

that was you talking shit and acting smug without any sort of backing.

and me answering in kind. -sigh-

Do you want me to continue ? Or did you finally get it.

Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely :D

Want me to continue? Or did you finally get it?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hey. Guys. I'd love it if you took your banter to a private message.
I was given the false impression something useful or insightful was posted in this topic when I saw it had reached four pages. Thanks.

Generally, I really, really despise the fact that every other person on this forum can read my mind, but sometimes, I mean every once in a while, it's rather good as evidenced in the post above. In other words, you described me a whole lot better than I would have. So, thanks.

Why, thanks. I really appreciate that- and I'm glad someone can relate.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Welcome to the border zone of functions. Certainly, your high Fe encourages you looking like an ENTP. I can certainly relate to this, functionally speaking. I'm certainly an INTP when self-typing the standard way, but functionally I'm quite like an ENTP also (though definitely not extroverted), and also an INTJ minus the Te, and also maybe an INFJ without the Fe.