• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?

T

ThatGirl

People who act as mediators in conflicts. Either let me handle it or STFU, because you are annoying and not necessary.

Emo-ness

Lack of self discipline.

Lack of accountability.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You sound like an ass.

bLAze

People who act as mediators in conflicts. Either let me handle it or STFU, because you are annoying and not necessary.

What is worse is when some outsider tries to mediate what they perceive to be a conflict, but what is in actuality only a debate or simply a conversation with another (usually NT) person. NF's are most guilty of this. Some just do not understand that disagreement does not equal dislike.

I second the motion for these people to STFU!

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
in my experience ENTJs are pretty irritated by ENTPs in general, and vice versa

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most of the time. It gets a little ridiculous when you've pissed them off to the point that Ni takes a vacation and you're just dealing with Te+Se. That can get pretty exhausting pretty quickly.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Make clear that the ENTJ knows this is a joking situation before joking with one.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really?

I've never met one but I would imagine I would totally love them.

Imagine again. Here's how most of the arguments (and both types are all about arguing) seem to go:

ENTP: I have observed an external pattern or phenomenon across contextual lines (Ne), which leads me to believe that these governing principles will explain and categorize it (Ti.)

ENTJ: No such pattern exists because there is no empirically verifiable evidence for it (Te), and expecting reality to behave according to any single internally consistent rule system is the ridiculous in the first place (Ni.)

*commense explosive argument*

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Imagine again. Here's how most of the arguments (and both types are all about arguing) seem to go:

ENTP: I have observed an external pattern or phenomenon across contextual lines (Ne), which leads me to believe that these governing principles will explain and categorize it (Ti.)

ENTJ: No such pattern exists because there is no empirically verifiable evidence for it (Te), and expecting reality to behave according to any single internally consistent rule system is the ridiculous in the first place (Ni.)

Hit that nail on the head!

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

Maybe in argument, but I've found Ne and Ti (seperately, as I've seen them) to be pretty fascinating. I'd probably find that kind of conversation pretty worthwhile even if I didn't agree.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Maybe in argument, but I've found Ne and Ti (seperately, as I've seen them) to be pretty fascinating. I'd probably find that kind of conversation pretty worthwhile even if I didn't agree.

They're always fascinating........even if the result is a decades long intellectual feud.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You should teach that attitude to some of the ENTJ posters on this board. :hi: