• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's true. And tho they are often annoying, I bet they look for the same heart-attack as we do and nothing else. Dont get me wrong here, I can completly understand your need to punch one in the face, I had that too with them.

But once you got to know them, they are anything else than punchable. At least some of them, of course there are enough idiots who live out their sadistic tendencies by typing themselves entj.

I just meant Jaguar, I think he is a good guy. He is an ass, but I am too and that makes him moreso sympathetic, I like him. First times I read him, I hated him and it wouldnt surprise me if he did too, but nowadays that changed. He's a guy like me, neither insane nor NF.

And no I didnt impregnate him and have to say he is nice so I pay less money for the kids I dont want. I genuinely think he is an ass :)

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
So he has no patience for lazy argument... and your point is? ---Beyond that he's just young - ENTJs mature well. Very well.

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
And no I didnt impregnate him and have to say he is nice so I pay less money for the kids I dont want. I genuinely think he is an ass :)

Strange... that would've explained all the moodiness. Back to square one!:doh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So he has no patience for lazy argument... and your point is? ---Beyond that he's just young - ENTJs mature well. Very well.

They do thats true. But I think attitude stays, no matter the age. And on that basis you can recognize your friends

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's true. And tho they are often annoying, I bet they look for the same heart-attack as we do and nothing else. Dont get me wrong here, I can completly understand your need to punch one in the face, I had that too with them.

But once you got to know them, they are anything else than punchable. At least some of them, of course there are enough idiots who live out their sadistic tendencies by typing themselves entj.

I just meant Jaguar, I think he is a good guy. He is an ass, but I am too and that makes him moreso sympathetic, I like him. First times I read him, I hated him and it wouldnt surprise me if he did too, but nowadays that changed. He's a guy like me, neither insane nor NF.

To be quite honest I think he's pretty intelligent; he just doesn't listen and it's really annoying at times.

I've learned a few things about typology from him, but I do get awfully sick of correcting the same false accusations day in and day out. It's even more frustrating because I know he's intelligent; if he was genuinely stupid and I thought he was incapable of learning I would just ignore him. It's actually worse to see an intelligent person be that obtuse and obnoxious!

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
@entropie
To a point - they never will suffer fools gladly, but they learn to pick their battles instead of taking them ALL on. ---But then some of this is true of NTs as a whole also.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I do believe your word on that one WW. I am not that intrested in detail in ENTJs feelings, cause I know, NTs are no love material for me, only friends and thats what intrests me. But I got your point !

So and now lemme flame :D:

man you foreign people really got issues with battles.

You should take an example of the peaceful germans, we couldnt even harm a guinea pig :D

(I have even started to think about the fact that my new avatar could be interpreted as an elaborate plot to come off as genuinely nice, what is not the case and therefore present me as a con man, what is the case; no wait I'll go to bed now and rethink that sentence gn8)

Jaguar

I learned and changed my mind!

Maybe if you learned first before shooting off your mouth, you wouldn't look like an inconsistent, incompetent, flake.
The only thing that is consistent about your posts, is their inconsistency.

Hit yourself in the head. Get help. Do anything.
But for fuck sake, make up your gerbil-sized mind and take a stand.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Maybe if you learned first before shooting off your mouth, you wouldn't look like an inconsistent, incompetent, flake.

Woah woah woah there

5v68g9.jpg

Let's all relax here.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:girlfight:

Never thought I'd see you guys actually showing some genuine respect for one another. I thought that was just NF tactics :devil:

Plz continue :wubbie:

:popc1:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Don't work together with me...

-late arrivals: check
-inefficiency: check
-bad drivers (a derivative of incompetency the way I see it): check
-people who fail to recognize the ENTJ is most of the time correct: check - I'm correct :cheese:
- people who put things off: check

Hmmm... not so bad as I feared. Now that I overlook them - they are mostly those P things :)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Whoooo boy, more brilliant advice from Captain Trolltard!

This one is really great--let's see if I've got it straight:

Your point is that you shouldn't say anything until you've got it all figured out?

Really? The implication, of course, is that since you never shut the fuck up with the same tired and irrelevant bullshit, you must therefore have it all figured out!

Well damn, I didn't realize I was speaking with someone who had already learned everything there is to learn! Good thing you learned in the first place before ever opening your mouth! Well, my mistake, asshole, I didn't realize the great JAGUAR had already figured out everything there is to know about typology, psychology, and life in general!

This last piece of advice really is telling--"Don't say anything until you know everything!" The only thing consistent about your posts is the flaming idiocy and egregiously misplaced arrogance. No, you don't have it all figured out, shut the fuck up.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am in, I go swim a round and then my adrenaline levels are all pumped up !

guinea_pig_olympics_2sfw.jpg

Jaguar

Whoooo boy, more brilliant advice from Captain Trolltard!

This one is really great--let's see if I've got it straight:

Your point is that you shouldn't say anything until you've got it all figured out?

Really? The implication, of course, is that since you never shut the fuck up with the same tired and irrelevant bullshit, you must therefore have it all figured out!

Well damn, I didn't realize I was speaking with someone who had already learned everything there is to learn! Good thing you learned in the first place before ever opening your mouth! Well, my mistake, asshole, I didn't realize the great JAGUAR had already figured out everything there is to know about typology, psychology, and life in general!

This last piece of advice really is telling--"Don't say anything until you know everything!" The only thing consistent about your posts is the flaming idiocy and egregiously misplaced arrogance. No, you don't have it all figured out, shut the fuck up.

Wrong, as usual.
Don't proclaim anything, when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
That way I won't get on your ass for being the dilettante, you keep revealing yourself to be.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
More ENTJ pet peeves.

Less trolling just to get the ENTJ's all worked up.

Less ENTJ's letting themselves get hooked into personal disagreements.

Unique

INTP pet peeves

1. People who actually think they have the right to tell people how they should live THEIR lives

Half the ENTJs in this thread sound like complete idiots, so much so that I don't even know where to start

I guess at the OP

I am sure that we could list many, so let us compile a list.

-stupid people
-incompetence
-late arrivals
-inefficiency
-bad drivers (a derivative of incompetency the way I see it)
-insincere female interactions (LIKE OH MY GOD! IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!)
-insecurity in other people
-poor internet grammar
-people who fail to understand arguments
-people who fail to recognize the ENTJ is most of the time correct
-people who fail to recognize that the ENTJ IS in fact capable of conceding defeat, it is just that we are very rarely wrong
-people who say we have no feelings
- liars
- indecisiveness
- people who put things off
- people who are all talk, no action
- insincerity
- people who go out of their way to win our approval
- people who attempt to put us in our places, fail, and then continue to tell us that we are too stubborn to understand them.
- people who do not understand our hilarious sense of humor
- People who think that we are mad merely because we enjoy to speak our minds

Ahh, that feels better. Keep 'em coming ENTJ's. I don't know if it is just me, or an ENTJ issue as a whole, but I sure love a good rant.

First line you say you hate "stupid people" why? Maybe they didn't get educated, maybe they were born that way? no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego

"insincere female interactions" more like they are feelers and express themselves in that way, not understanding feelings doesn't mean they aren't real

"indecisiveness" oh sorry, because rushing to a choice makes it the best one doesn't it? Do you have ANY idea of how much time you probably waste on choices that don't mean anything in the end while a more carefully decided person takes the best option?

"people who put things off" another judger tard who doesn't understand perceiving for the life of him. perceivers put things off to minimize time and effort required. perceivers understand the saying "know two birds out with one stone" well

"people who go out of their way to win our approval" glad I won't piss you off in this way idiot cause there is no way in a million years I would want approval from a high school twat like yourself that thinks he knows everything