• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Tiffy

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You think it's possible for a T guy to unconciously mix Ti and Fe to appear as Fi ?

And vice versa, is it possible for a T guy to mix Te and Fi to appear as Fe ?

Of course, there is the premisse one hasnt neglected the development of one rational function, otherwise this couldnt work, I think

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You think it's possible for a T guy to unconsciously mix Ti and Fe to appear as Fi ?

Yes -- Thinking guys and Thinking girls alike!

(VOILA!)

And vice versa, is it possible for a T guy to mix Te and Fi to appear as Fe ?

I haven't thought through that one yet. Worth a gander, though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dumb example (reg: Te+Fi): you can be a leader of i.e. an office by good mannerisms and care for people. And that could come off as Fe, though the real master of you organizes like 35 people at once and knows about all their special needs, time tables and so on. Got my ENTJ boss in the back of the head, who is one hell of a boss.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dumb example (reg: Te+Fi): you can be a leader of i.e. an office by good mannerisms and care for people. And that could come off as Fe, though the real master of you organizes like 35 people at once and knows about all their special needs, time tables and so on. Got my ENTJ boss in the back of the head, who is one hell of a boss.

I guess I can see that with my boss, although the introverted nature of INTJ tents to keep them from being massively engaged on a broad level like Fe.

ENTJ might have a better shot, it's just harder for them to get Fi developed to start with.

I don't think the functions are as clearly divided as they might seem in such a binary system, because no one is totally internalized or extraverted in nature. It's more a matter of priority. For Fi vs Fe, Fi tends to focus on the intrapersonal aspects of human value, while Fe tends to focus on the interpersonal aspects... but everyone cares to some degree about both (even T's -- it's just with T's, their higher priority is the impersonal assessment, where they don't instinctively trust their own value judgements and instead must dissect/analyze them just as they do outside data).

EDIT: I definitely saw a huge change in my boss when he suddenly started using Fi... he was such a machine before, controlling people like cogs... and suddenly he became superboss in terms of championing people. However, I still felt a very personal connection with him, he still was thinking in terms of people one-on-one rather than corporately... if that makes sense. So I identified it as Fi at work, he was viewing people as individuals and empowering them as individuals rather than approaching it from a top-down outside-in angle like Fe tends to do.

But I just don't know, maybe i'm reading too much into that, or just Forer-ing my own ideas. Hmmm....

In any case, yes, I think Tx+Fy can emulate Fx.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I agree

thanks god, finally not alone with my opinion :D