• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs in the Wild!

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hi, this is a thread that takes off from another - INFJs in the Wild.

What's the typical ENTP habitat, fave locales?

Please don't say it's playing on Wii or XBox...just kidding.

:)

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP's could be anywhere doing almost anything. However that thing they're doing will likely be different from the norm.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTP's could be anywhere doing almost anything. However that thing they're doing will likely be different from the norm.

Yes, I've heard/seen that before. Very non-conformist and visibly so. I guess there is a lot of diversity possible here.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I agree. There is no place. ENTPs do what interests them, and anything can interest them. Just look for people who don't care about doing things the expected way. In a group of nonconformists, look for the people who are resistant to the popular form of nonconformity. That will at least narrow things down. :)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Also, I'm very fumbly. I drop things or bump into people. So try looking for sensotards. :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Try going to weird events. If there's an opportunity to see something rare or do something I've never done, I want to be there.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm often inside. Or, driving. Or, at the movies. Or, at the library. Those are the most common places. I also eat out all the time.

Sometimes I'm out in front of my house yelling at prostitutes.

V

violaine

^Don't forget attention whoring it up on select danceclub podiums throughout the land.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm often inside. Or, driving. Or, at the movies. Or, at the library. Those are the most common places. I also eat out all the time.

Sometimes I'm out in front of my house yelling at prostitutes.

Lol, those poor prostitutes :) Are most ENTPs engineers of some kind? Just a hunch... Do ENTPs not know how to cook? :p

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
To meet an ENTP: become a select gay dancer.

OBVIOUSLY I'm not gay. They just have better music and atmosphere there. Straight clubs (in my area anyway) are usually dead and no one dances. I usually end up at one of the local gay dance clubs when I go out with friends. Their wives and girlfriends are down with it because they just want to dance, but the dudes usually end up sitting it out and looking beleaguered.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
OBVIOUSLY I'm not gay. They just have better music and atmosphere there. Straight clubs (in my area anyway) are usually dead and no one dances. I usually end up at one of the local gay dance clubs when I go out with friends. Their wives and girlfriends are down with it because they just want to dance, but the dudes usually end up sitting it out and looking beleaguered.

What area would that be? It's funny - I introduced a toronto gay radio station (pride FM) to an ESTP, and he thanked me cause they play lots of eclectic house music. I was like, it's less generic than the typical pablum you find on the pop/dance stations, who cares if it's gay...and lispy, lol.

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ
Me: Marketing
Marketing = human engineering

I can make like 3 meals.

Marketing...I'd never figure that to be an ENTP thing. I've been around too many, well one ENTP, who was a self-described 'scientist' who did computer science. Is it the front of house or back of house function of marketing - analysis or customer relations...curious.