• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs in the Wild!

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
When not at work i'm probably going to be found in one of my several hobbies, which mainly consists of discovering and/or creating new and interesting variations on how to maim or kill people, with weapons or without........or getting bored with same and doing anything else that catches my passing interest and short attention span.

badocter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Being the data junkie I am, indoor rowing is a bit of an obsession for me. I have a Concept2 rower that is connected to my computer by USB so I can race other people across the world online (just did a 10k race with 15 others this morning). The rowing software collects a lot of data -- pace, stroke rate, power output, and heart rate. The data is displayed in real time and recorded so plenty of numbers to obsess about both during and after a session. There are also live events which are a blast:

[YOUTUBE="E-6Risb44Xo"]British Indoor Rowing Championships[/YOUTUBE]

My day job is mathematical modeling of chemical processes (both dynamic and steady state models) so I am a bit of a data hound, so giving me high resolution data for my workouts is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Last edited: