• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs in the Wild!

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm often inside. Or, driving. Or, at the movies. Or, at the library. Those are the most common places. I also eat out all the time.

Sometimes I'm out in front of my house yelling at prostitutes.

You should post pics. Not everyone has prostitutes in their front yard, you know. :laugh:

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You see the way how the little black one in the front of the yard looks like ? It's time to earn some money !!

guinea_pigs.jpg

O

Oberon

ENTPs are great at cooking and love to eat, but don't expect much cleanup from them afterward.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
You should post pics. Not everyone has prostitutes in their front yard, you know. :laugh:

i assumed they were his bitches.

as for where i can be found. there is no way to answer that. i could be anywhere. the difference is how i'll be acting while there.

i'll either be really studying the 'subject' intensely and/or making fun of it and/or arguing with it. also could be having sex with it, but that's just an example of how i'm not limited to the first three things i mentioned. they're just good signs.

oh, and i CAN cook, but that's because i decided to self-educate myself about it in order to master it. it was one of many subjects i'm always doing this with just for fun. in other words, some can, some can't, just depends on if it caught their fancy. i never ever stick with a recipe though. EVER.

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I love to cook. Clean up? Forget about it...until/unless my wife gives me The Eye. We have a system, though (she's ISFJ), person who cooks doesn't have to clean. Even so, we usually help each other. Sick, I know.

Where I can I be found? in front of my computer, working, or at my storage unit, working, or driving to the UPS store, working.

When not working, I love to go to the range or desert to shoot things.

Finally...I keep hearing how ENTPs are great marketers. I guess I missed those branches falling out of the ENTP tree. I suck at marketing my company. I survive by word-of-mouth advertising.

I know I should do a newsletter, but don't because the thought bores me. I know I should have sale to move old product, but the thought of discounting shit makes me cringe (even though I know that 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing).

My specialty before I started my business was to be a professional curmudgeon and cynic...I did market/competitive intelligence. Looking at the competitive landscape (companies, market, legal, internal issues) and highlighting where the mine fields were. Sometimes the mucky-mucks would ignore the signs, and get blown up. Sometimes they'd be lucky and get through unscathed.

I miss that job. I hate retail.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think estp's are the markeeters, if anyone. I myself suck at it aswell, just dont have the necessary scanning equipment implanted into my brain to have a hand in everything. My only estp buddy, of him I think he has by now visited every page there is on the internet.

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
I eat raw pasta, so what ?!;)

Actually, I usually will munch on raw pasta while I'm waiting for the water to boil. I just get anxious to eat it. But, as others have already said, cooking leads to dishes...it doesn't happen very often.

I'd say I'm usually at school, work, or sleeping. For "pleasure" though, I'm usually anywhere. I especially like to wander around with a very close INFJ friend, who has one of the best imaginations I've ever encountered. We can make anything entertaining. :D

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can be anywhere at anytime. I end up in normal places at odd hours. I'm always in a rush when I have to do something mandatory like grocery shopping and stuff. I'm a night owl too so I naturally want to do everything later in the day.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Not sure about others, since it's a rather broad scope really, but personally I'm usually found at school, or at home. I have little reason to 'go out' and 'do' stuff. My entertainment's mostly from interaction with people, and 'doing' stuff 'out' tends to just distract me from such. On rare occasions I can be found at a tim horton's (doughnut / coffee shop a la soviet canukistan), but only if there happens to be someone there who I want to actually speak with for awhile, which's rare since I'm especially shy in person.

As for cooking, I cook quite well. I bake well enough. I don't care for cooking steaks/hams/meats in general XD

My idea of food is something that's got a sliding scale of complexity (say... pasta sauce) where yeu can either go simple (sauce, that's it) or ramp it up for flavour by changing around or adding ingredients. I prefer to be able to have quick and easy to make meals, that taste good, and are filling, and healthy. Subs, pasta, pizza, stuff like that can be heavily modified to fit one's taste palette easily, and can change based on how much effort yeu feel like putting into it.

Keep in mind, that I also think food should be powerful in flavour as well. It doesn't have to be spicy, or hot, or whotever, but those are available options. Garlic and cayenne are <3 I just hate the idea that yeu can be munching on rice idly while talking to someone and clean yeur plate off and be like huh... I ran out of food, and not even notice yeu were eating it. I like stuff that yeu stick in yeur mouth and it knocks yeu onto the ground then jumps on yeur prone form. If yeu don't know yeu're eating it, yeu're doing it wrong >=O

Anyways, not sure where other ENTP's hang out, but I imagine either with close friends, (for me this's mostly online), or places where they can find some kind of stimulation, generally intellectually.

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I like stuff that yeu stick in yeur mouth and it knocks yeu onto the ground then jumps on yeur prone form. If yeu don't know yeu're eating it, yeu're doing it wrong >=O

I had a girlfriend like that....

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
We need an entp recipe thread. I don't really go by recipes either or write them down, we can give each other general ideas though lol. I'm always looking for new stuff.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^Don't forget attention whoring it up on select danceclub podiums throughout the land.
bwahaha i recently won a hot legs contest while wearing cordoroys. even though my competition were scantily clad women in bikinis and daisy dukes my ENTPness made me a shoe in

and yeah back to the topic : i'm likely to be anwhere doing anything when i'm not at work or home.
to spot an ENTP I would suggest looking for someone who's dressed not quit right for where they are. not only because sometimes our fashion choices are iffy, but also because we can be spontaneous and we lose track of time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You all sound like a bunch of assimilated borgs quoting the hot topics from a magazine for the glamour females, really. Never seen that much boredom like in this thread

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
My habitat? Alternating between:
- the Sphere, a planet in a universe where magic is as natural as gravity
- somewhere else in the Sphere universe
- Gija, a planet (in our universe) where war doesn't exist
- right now: typologies, as I am trying to understand them and apply to fiction characters
- mental experiments eg. with trains going at 99% of the speed of light
- Earth. Hey, there are interesting things too!

PS. Entropie, I like your nick. The second law of thermodynamics is my favorite physical law :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My habitat? Alternating between:
- the Sphere, a planet in a universe where magic is as natural as gravity
- somewhere else in the Sphere universe
- Gija, a planet (in our universe) where war doesn't exist
- right now: typologies, as I am trying to understand them and apply to fiction characters
- mental experiments eg. with trains going at 99% of the speed of light

99% of LS ? dude. Think about deceleration for a minute.. (not to mention the sort of hard vacuum you'd need to make it safe, initial acceleration that'd take less than months, energy efficiency, plus entropy does sort of implies you're going to have exothermic reactions etc...I could probably give you a few good ways to fix most of those issues or at least limit them but still, and what the hell is the sphere? Is it a way to say it's manmade as it is spherical (i'm assuming perfect sphere as long as you don't take minor surface nuances in mass and space distribution)

well anyway, gotta hit the shower.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
And I won't even start about the correlations between universal entropy changes and the arrow of time/causality!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sphere: it is not a flat fantasy world like Middle Earth. It is, if you insist to be correct, a patattoïde (= potato shaped, a word a geology professor used during a lecture) like Earth. The inhabitants know this and are proud of their knowledge, so they named their planet Sphere like we named ours Earth.
99% of light speed: come on, does the simulation software in your head not include frictionless rails, infinite-power motors, massless springs and al this stuff? I'm talking thought experiments here, and the power of them is precisely in those things real, complex, friction-full world can't provide.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Sphere: it is not a flat fantasy world like Middle Earth. It is, if you insist to be correct, a patattoïde (= potato shaped, a word a geology professor used during a lecture) like Earth. The inhabitants know this and are proud of their knowledge, so they named their planet Sphere like we named ours Earth.
99% of light speed: come on, does the simulation software in your head not include frictionless rails, infinite-power motors, massless springs and al this stuff? I'm talking thought experiments here, and the power of them is precisely in those things real, complex, friction-full world can't provide.

Look, i can handle superconductivity , super fluidity and the sort of lesser entropy growth you'd get out of it but it's not really a challenge to make up whatever fits some utopia (as in u topia= place that isn't)