• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Could Fe in ENTPs be developed to serve as a Judging funcion?

R

Riva

Could it really work as a judging function like it works in types who have primary or secondary Fe?
I do have very good use of Fe (I love it and others especially love it too;)). But could it function the same way as mentioned above?

R

Riva

ex - ExFJ, INxJs.

I know it would not work the exact way as it works in other types...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Judging function means that it is function for making a decision.
What means that order has pretty much nothing to do with this. (if we don't count Te)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
There are ways of describing F that people take great offense from:
F is only your gut reactions, any weighing is done by T

There are ways of describing F that make T seem nonexistent:
F is "rational", it makes conscious decisions.

I lean towards the first definition, simply because it makes thing so much easier to imagine.

Let me describe my image of cognitive function operations.

it goes like this: S=>N=>F=>T

First off you get a sensory perception of the information
immediately after the sensory perception is formulated, intuition converts it into an idea
F then reacts to the idea, this is the first form of value judgment
After value has been assigned to the idea, T weighs values and passes a final judgment.

MBTI type is a reflection of different focus along this path.

An F user will produce clearer and heavier values, therefore changing the outcomes of T

You will never use Fe the same way as Fe doms use it, you simply have too much Ne. The ideas being presented to your F are too broad.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
this forum fails hard for not recognizing my genius.