• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Really Unintelligent NTs

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have become more and more convinced that Bart Simpson is an ENTP. (He displays more imaginative characteristics than down-to-earth.)

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
He's an ESTP at 10 years old. Kids tend to be more imaginative than adults regardless of type.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
He's an ESTP at 10 years old. Kids tend to be more imaginative than adults regardless of type.

I'm inclined to agree. Every ENTP I've ever known tells a different rendition of the same tale:

"I was a total nerd up until elementary/junior high/high school, your typical bookworm. Then I decided to really get out there and..."

So on and so forth.

Alfa Prime

When you believe someone is an NT, how can you conclude that he is not an NF?

I am not implying that all NF's are dumb.