• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJs or other NTs deconstruct?

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I always took things apart as a child...

It was the whole "it's not going to work again if it's dissected" mentality that eventually caused that habit to die out, for the most part. If I knew it would work again, it's getting taken apart and reassembled, probably more than once.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i have my visions and want my toys to live up to them, in the same way a washing basin can operate as starship enterprise once you pluck it from the wall. i don't see the external potential of things, as entp do, for instance it does not cross my mind that a washing basin offers the potential to be used for washing or playing social games, like drowning your little brother. i don't have to do it, just because it's possible. my interest, my holistic vision is preceding (Ni) and i seek the puzzle pieces that are capable of filling it up. will it blend? parts are speculations. i test how they work (Te=trial and error), how they would modulate the whole thing. (if a washing basin is a starship, then my bath becomes a weird space dimension, as seen in hitchhikers guide). this way i complete my speculative understanding of the internal vertical nature of one (possibly fictional) holon of my interest, at a time, rather than inventing a plethora of horizontal random combinations by chance (by what is suggested by the actual external properties of whatever lies around).

so its not surprising if some of my combinations don't work in reality very well. they work in my mind, because in my mind all the actual parts are symbols for something slightly different.