• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] the most ENTP song

fenri

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi friends.

recently listened to a song called "Summer on the Westhill" by Kings of Convenience. Here the fragment of lyrics

I lean back and let my eyes just go
floating now where they want to float.
They seem to take to the horizon.
Now I know there is a world beyond
the small place I was coming from.
I feel at home here in the middle of nowhere.
I will never know the names
of these places that I travel through
to reach the coastline-
I've been told I will be there in time.

Please oceancloud,
let there be no storm on the crossing below

"I lean back and let my eyes just go
floating now where they want to float.
They seem to take to the horizon."

Oh this part is so much about entp, cause I'm as entp always doing this. Just lean back and start to think about smth, completely separating myself from the moment and just thinking about perspectives, new horizons, new targets.

"Now I know there is a world beyond
the small place I was coming from.
I feel at home here in the middle of nowhere."

Each new idea that visits my head is like a door to a new world, it gives so much energy and enthusiasm and happiness. But couple of hours later another idea will visit my head and will give much stronger energy and enthusiam and previous idea will look like a small place. ENTP life is like endless journey, we don't have an end point, we don't have places and people to stick with. We just like the process of improvement. And improvement is just endless. But it's fine. I feel at home here in the middle of nowhere.

"I will never know the names
of these places that I travel through
to reach the coastline-
I've been told I will be there in time."

I always feel like I'm emotionaly detached from my friends and surroundings. I don't feel like I need smth from my friends. I don't feel like I'm missing them. I will never know them really. My intuition shows me direction to move and I trust it.

"Please oceancloud,
let there be no storm on the crossing below"

This is so about me. I know that even when I reach the coastline, which is the target of my journey. I will already be thinking about new journey even through the ocean.