• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Female NTs and Men: What do you need in a relationship?

juggernaut

Permabanned
Oy vey, leave it to a couple of INTPs. We've gone from what an NT female wants to mirrors on the ceiling and Blue's ass... :dont:

jk ...I don't really care whether this entire thread ends up being devoted to the derrieres of the two of you...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ See?

:wubbie:

If only I had myself a pokey-out bit....

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ooh, ooh, is this where the Blueass action is? :hi:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
No one has seen my ass!

Now, "someone who can not take care of himself" is probably a turn off no matter the type, but who gives a rat's ass if he's always late to work? Unless you are also his boss and looking forward to that pre-meeting fuck early in the morning.

If their behaviour remains non-destructive to *me*(and illegal activities do score as destructive when I'm associated with you), I don't care what they do. Ni+Te/Te+Ni might see more potentially harmful behaviours than Ne+Ti/Ti+Ne, though.

I don't enjoy taking responsibility for other people. Some people will expect this of you, though. And sometimes when two lives tangle up it's difficult to determine where potentially destructive to you begins and ends.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If their behaviour remains non-destructive to *me*(and illegal activities do score as destructive when I'm associated with you), I don't care what they do. Ni+Te/Te+Ni might see more potentially harmful behaviours than Ne+Ti/Ti+Ne, though.

I don't enjoy taking responsibility for other people. Some people will expect this of you, though. And sometimes when two lives tangle up it's difficult to determine where potentially destructive to you begins and ends.
Does the degree of illegality matter?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Does the degree of illegality matter?

What did you do now? :p

Let's say that I wouldn't enjoy spending time in prison because you thought it would be fun to try your hand at fraud. I don't care if you speed.

You know I'm hopelessly into useless bum Ps anyway. :hug:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about the ability to do most things when it comes to taking care of ones self, but forgets doctors apointments on occation and has to be reminded of what he's doing every 15 - 45 min...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Sounds pretty high maintenance to me....

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
There's pda and pda, kitty. One of them I don't mind engaging in. :D (hint: it's not the digital one)

It's ok if it's not constant and the other person doesn't automatically rely on you for such things. I really appreciate the laid-backness a P can bring to a relationship. No problem being aware of some of my own talents and using them for your/our benefit, but in a conscious and respectful way, please. So that I don't feel like I'm living with a child.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My losing track of things is more a long the lines of forgetting about laundry for about three hours or my 1 out of 10 cooking attemps setting off the fire alarms. Otherwise if I'm alone in the kitchen or not doing anything other than laundry everything gets done rather decently and I've built a couple of other coping mechanisms in that help out. *loves the timer on his watch*

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
That actually sounds a lot like me. :D

My organising skillz are on a more systemic big-picture level. Domestic details tend to get lost.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I manage to get things done with out allowing health hazards to develop. It may not happen at a consistent time (for that I need the reminders), but I eventually have everything cleaned at least once every two weeks.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I can take a lot of dirt I figured out in Canada. An ENFP, an ESP, an ISP and an INTJ together make for interesting mould patterns. ;D We drove our ESTJ roommate fairly insane. All women too. It's true, women are dirty! I think I cleaned my room twice in four months.