• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
- uninteresting
- not friendly
- controlling
- closed minded

Stop attention seeking ;) The few ENTJ's i have met and one who i enjoy being around immensely are none of the above. Maybe i have just been lucky.

I love you guys. Even ****** (i almost said it :blush: You make me laugh with your no bullshit approach) :D

Last edited:

Jaguar

Stop attention seeking ;) The few ENTJ's i have met and one who i enjoy being around immensely are none of the above. Maybe i have just been lucky.

I love you guys. Even ****** (i almost said it :blush: You make me laugh with your no bullshit approach) :D

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. :wubbie:

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
You're an ENTJ for Christ's sake! Suck it up! :D
(you shouldn't even really care!)

Sounds very un-ENTJ-like. ENTJs are usually passionate debaters, but also first to admit they were wrong. And they're rather the last to have 'fear of facing' anybody.

Yup, so they say. One of our unwanted children. ;)

*Beavis-like-laughter*

-----

I like ENTJs a lot. They were one of my favourite types at work. They feel like colder, tougher and less 'considerate-of-peoples'-feelings' versions of myself.
(only their drive for power is pissing me off, then again, I probably have it too ;) )

Yeah, no kidding.......awfully sensitive for a real ENTJ.

MBTI Type
INxJ
My best friend is an ENTJ. She is loyal, like help me bury a body loyal. She's the most resourceful, efficient, and intelligent person I know. We share the same sense of humor, and we used to get into great hijinks in our younger days.

However, she's also very bossy and rude for no apparent reason. She thinks most of her bosses are morons, and she usually gets fired for telling them so. She also tends to lose friends that can't take her brusque way of communicating often, even if she shows them through actions that she cares about them.

Jaguar

She thinks most of her bosses are morons, and she usually gets fired for telling them so. She also tends to lose friends that can't take her brusque way of communicating often, even if she shows them through actions that she cares about them.

If she was so "smart," she wouldn't have to work for anyone. :newwink:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have met a fe ENTJ's and have worked very intenselt with oen for about 4 years now.

On the whole I rate him very highly, he is megga bright and good fun a air bit of the time.

The down side he can be very controolling (mainly because of his own security issues and rather damaging to be around)...

So good and bad like most people

colourscientist

the Te-Ni combination is definitely hard to understand and intimidating for most people.
YouTube - A bug's life part 2 HQ
i wonder if 1:01 in itself should be regarded as an instant giveaway. that "do you understand me" and bursts of anger are very typical of some INTJs as well.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The main difference is that they actually listen to other people and consider their ideas. I like that.
Life improves with each and every apt delegation.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I love my ENTJ best friend.
He is the only one not offended by the statements I make.
I feel like I have to be so careful about what I say because someone is going to take it the wrong way and whine for days.
But not with him.

T

ThatGirl

People hate ENTJs for one simple reason,

They fear they will lose their sense of self in our presence.