• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I saw a pretty awesome ENTJ chick on the forum, now I really can't hate the ENTJs even if I try.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ's keep the world smart and sharp, which I appreciate, even if I'm in the middle of a conversation/argument with one that I'd rather not be having. lol :D

I think a good theme song for ENTJ's would be " How Do You Want It" by Tupac. Only it would be more appropriately titled, " This Is How You Want It And I'm Gonna Be The One To Give It To You."

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lots of hate for all types. I'm afraid that hate and labels go together like peanutbutter and jelly.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It does make a tasty combination, doesn't it?! :D

Two great tastes that taste great together, as my ENTJ friend would say. But I prefer a club style sandwhich with three or so ingredients, like hate, labels, and smoked ham.

Oh, lord. I have to name something hate, labels, and smoked ham, but what? An album? A book? A blog? I must know!

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Two great tastes that taste great together, as my ENTJ friend would say. But I prefer a club style sandwhich with three or so ingredients, like hate, labels, and smoked ham.

Oh, lord. I have to name something hate, labels, and smoked ham, but what? An album? A book? A blog? I must know!

Your right eye! And you can call the left eye " Also Hate" or " Hate-ier" or maybe
" Haterator".

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your right eye! And you can call the left eye " Also Hate" or " Hate-ier" or maybe
" Haterator".

I don't know, I really want to show this name off, and it's been several months since someone asked what my right eye is called.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know, I really want to show this name off, and it's been several months since someone asked what my right eye is called.

Hey, no introduction or segway necessary for such magnificent a man as one who has named both of his eyes! If I were you, I would just interject it randomly into all conversations, like " Yes, the weather is rather hot. KNow what else is hot? My right eye - it's called Hate" OR " I couldn't help but notice you crying when I was staring at you with Hate and The Haterator. They aren't sorry for your loss. "

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My left big toe is named General Cornwallis.

ctang15

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

True, just because someone is an asshole doesn't mean that person is an ENTJ. But that doesn't mean they're ESTJ either. I see a bias against Sensors here.