• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] worse ideas: pick a fight with a NT

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OWCH... NEVER pick a fight with an ESFJ... that much I have learnt... however, an NT is a close second... just because of the verbal bashing like tinitus in the left ear...

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I can't believe he put up with that midget for so long.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am still thinking maybe it was his son, I dont know. Clues would be: noone interferred

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I am still thinking maybe it was his son, I dont know

I was thinking the same, why would you walk on someone's property with that bullshit. In Texas the resident would be arrested for not shooting the perp who trespassed.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
guys,

I watched the begining and the end (got board in the middle), it's a housing estate in North England (from the accents)... the stroppy guy at the door is a local so called hard man... the guy who is defending his patch can't fight his way out a wet paper bag... he managed one fluke punch and the so called hard man was no more...

It looks fully legit to me....

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I heard this happened in Russia, not Macedonia like the vid says.

[YOUTUBE="rGAzeYM9G-0"]Oops[/YOUTUBE]

INFP?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha evil, how that guy dances !! Perfect reaction :D

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
the guy who is defending his patch can't fight his way out a wet paper bag... he managed one fluke punch and the so called hard man was no more...

I am inclined to agree, but I think the "hard man" also did not know how to fight.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am inclined to agree, but I think the "hard man" also did not know how to fight.

LOL which is why I said So called, cos he seemed to run away after one rather lame punch... which is strange for a hard man...

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
What's a "hard man"? Is he the nemesis of HANZO STEEL???

l6c68bd845edadd7db47167.jpg

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hard-man... is definately an ESFJ... why.. because he reminds me of my mother... In the best possible way mom ... truely :D

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
LOL which is why I said So called, cos he seemed to run away after one rather lame punch... which is strange for a hard man...

he had no chance, screaming and pushing is just coward bluffing... there is a saying, the dog who barks the loudest doesn't bite...

Exodus

MBTI Type
NeTi
guys,

I watched the begining and the end (got board in the middle), it's a housing estate in North England (from the accents)... the stroppy guy at the door is a local so called hard man... the guy who is defending his patch can't fight his way out a wet paper bag... he managed one fluke punch and the so called hard man was no more...

It looks fully legit to me....

I was about to make fun of your poor spelling and grammar, when I noticed you are from London.

You silly Brits always add the letter U and O where they don't belong.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was about to make fun of your poor spelling and grammar, when I noticed you are from London.

You silly Brits always add the letter U and O where they don't belong.

Well yes we use English here, but I'm also dyslexic, so if it offends you tough shit - go become an SJ! :D:D:D:D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^^ Be nice to us SJ's darling. :)

The video (didn't watch it all) from the OP .. Oh it winds me up. Tough guy, my ass.

Why is there not a sniper around when you need one.