• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Intj who isnt nerd

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
But that would be like saying some who is intrested in football is an idiot or in a next step: a physics professor cant be religious.

no

I think I do understand what you are trieing to do here, but let those nerds find out for themselves. Only thing that counts in the end is that they are happy with what they do.

I dont think i understand what is it that you think im trying to do. Yep i know that only thing that matters is that theyr happy with what they do. Im just saying that if nerd things is what makes you happy, your a nerd. If hippie things is what makes you happy, your a hippie. You can be hippie whos nerd, but if you go with nerd stuff more, your more of a nerd than a hippie.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Do they exist at all? Before saying you know one, be sure that he really is intj and not intp.

Honestly, I'd be more inclined to ask that about INTs in general...

As for me, in high school, I was a nerd-normy hybrid (Kinda nerdy, but was decent friends with most everyone in my class). Presently, I don't really care anymore, but I don't seem to fit your criteria for nerdery.

Btw, I'm pretty sure I was an INTP back in high-school, hence my initial statement.

Ultimately, I think you'd find social outcasts of any type. Popularity at that age has a lot to do with whether you develop gracefully or awkwardly, not how smart you are...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont think i understand what is it that you think im trying to do. Yep i know that only thing that matters is that theyr happy with what they do. Im just saying that if nerd things is what makes you happy, your a nerd. If hippie things is what makes you happy, your a hippie. You can be hippie whos nerd, but if you go with nerd stuff more, your more of a nerd than a hippie.

You're the boss, boss

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You didnt get my point really. I told that there is allso other forms of being self-intrested than studuying. When there is other forms of being self-intrestrested, you cant use that as argument for studuying. The way you are self-intrested reflects your true self, and when you choose university as form of being self-intrested you are intrested about learning nerdy stuff, instead for example living as a hippie in some community in the woods. University and what you get yout of it makes you happy, thats why you choose it as form of self-intrest.

That last sentence of yours i dont understand.

Fine.

I want money for college because I want a white collar job that earns me a fair chunk of change in the future. I want money for college so I can join a sorority and do nothing but drink. I want money for college so I can save up to study abroad because I want to see the rest of the world with a good excuse to tell my parents. I want money for college so I can go to a college so far away from my parents as possible and possibly develop new roots for employment there so I can stay away.

These are all things I can get from college, and they are all things that I want for myself, and they are all things that I could never get through joining a hippie community in the woods. These are all things that I can GET. THROUGH. STUDYING.

Peace.