• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Intj who isnt nerd

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do they exist at all? Before saying you know one, be sure that he really is intj and not intp.

I totally forgot that there were intj girls too, so lets change this to intj guys only.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Depends on what a nerd means to you, if you already count having 5 tesla coils around your house and a mechanical dog that never barks but greets strangers as nerd, we wont get far in that discussion. :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an INTJ and not a nerd. I can't ever be bothered to study anything that I'm not interested in or won't help me in the future. Back when in school, I failed Geography and History because I had no interest in it and would never study it. I got As in Physics and Maths because I found them interesting (except mechanics. I hate mechanics with a passion). It goes the same for university. I've no interest in GPA. I do well in the subjects I like and just pass the subjects I couldn't care less about. So yes, there can be INTJs that aren't nerds.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an INTJ and not a nerd. I can't ever be bothered to study anything that I'm not interested in or won't help me in the future. Back when in school, I failed Geography and History because I had no interest in it and would never study it. I got As in Physics and Maths because I found them interesting (except mechanics. I hate mechanics with a passion). It goes the same for university. I've no interest in GPA. I do well in the subjects I like and just pass the subjects I couldn't care less about. So yes, there can be INTJs that aren't nerds.

This is pure intp way of thinking about learning.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:horor: I'm an INTP. Screw that. I know I'm definately a J.
J =/= Someone who studies

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm applying to MIT so I can get a liberal arts degree.

Maybe I am nerdy, I'm just also insane.

you FORGOT there were INTJ girls too.

NERD.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
:horor: I'm an INTP. Screw that. I know I'm definately a J.
J =/= Someone who studies

I belive your a intj, intp would have most likely noticed that i was talking about intp way of thinking being similar to yours, not that i think you think like intp so you are intp.

When you were at highschool how was your relationship with the "cool kids"? Did they call you nerd, were they friends with you, were your relationship with them neutral(as in not enemies, not friends and no name calling) or did you punch one in the face after calling you nerd because you hanged out with ones?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
you FORGOT there were INTJ girls too.

NERD.

:D

I forgot there were intj girls because i categorize intjs so much on the same group as nerd guys and intj girls are so damn rare.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I belive your a intj, intp would have most likely noticed that i was talking about intp way of thinking being similar to yours, not that i think you think like intp so you are intp.

When you were at highschool how was your relationship with the "cool kids"? Did they call you nerd, were they friends with you, were your relationship with them neutral(as in not enemies, not friends and no name calling) or did you punch one in the face after calling you nerd because you hanged out with ones?
In high school the "cool kids" as you put it were neutral towards me. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me. Although I personally had deep disrespect towards them and pitied them for their 'shallow minds'. They falsely put themselves higher than others when they obviously don't deserve it. It would be nice if someone were to put them in their proper place.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
:D

I forgot there were intj girls because i categorize intjs so much on the same group as nerd guys and intj girls are so damn rare.

But you're looking for INTJs who aren't nerds. So look at the girls. They're not really that rare. Look at this forum.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
But you're looking for INTJs who aren't nerds. So look at the girls. They're not really that rare. Look at this forum.

I was looking for intj guys who arent nerds, but forgot to say the guy part when making the topic. No idea how meny intj girls are around this forum since quite rarerilly people have theyr own face on avatar. I only met one girls in my life who possibly might have been intj, but possible intj guys i have met meny and few i know were intjs quite surely.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In high school the "cool kids" as you put it were neutral towards me. I didn't bother them and they didn't bother me. Although I personally had deep disrespect towards them and pitied them for their 'shallow minds'. They falsely put themselves higher than others when they obviously don't deserve it. It would be nice if someone were to put them in their proper place.

Oki. But what are you like if your not nerd and still intj? I mean only thing i see in intj is a big nerd and not much more..

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Oki. But what are you like if your not nerd and still intj? I mean only thing i see in intj is a big nerd and not much more..

How was that supposed mythical female INTJ like?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
How is about this, an INTJ who is not a nerd(head):

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPpUFBVSyWs"].[/YOUTUBE]

xD

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's being a bit stereotypical although I know what you mean. It would all depend on how you define 'nerd'. I've had nerd been told to me by an A student as I can have a lot of knowledge in many different subjects but usually has nothing to do with my academics. I would call him a nerd because he is an A student. I have no interest in being good at my academics because it feels like I'm forced by someone stupid to learn what they want me to. I just learn what will help me in the future.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ a student who gets full As. :D