• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What do you appreciate about non NT's?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't forget about all of the hungry kids starving in Africa or all of the poor Siberian folk freezing to death as well as the impoverished members of the New York City ghetto! :thumbdown:

I don't get it. Should I be sorry or thankful that they don't negatively affect my situation? ;)

W

WhoCares

I don't know. But that would also be my answer if the question was...what do you appreciate about people?. I'm not especially fond of NTs either and never had that 'kindred spirit' moment amoung them. Just sayin...;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can show you an NF that friggin sucks at that too, I've got my ex-bf on speed dial...:newwink:

I'm an NF and I'm not the best at it either :laugh:

W

WhoCares

Warning Tangent - Because he was on speed dial when we were together and I can't be bothered wasting the 4 mins of my life it takes to rearrange my phone contacts. It's common for me to have old numbers I no longer use programmed in and everything useful in my head. If it bothers my next bf he can be in charge of removing it.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Warning Tangent - Because he was on speed dial when we were together and I can't be bothered wasting the 4 mins of my life it takes to rearrange my phone contacts. It's common for me to have old numbers I no longer use programmed in and everything useful in my head. If it bothers my next bf he can be in charge of removing it.

But arnt you afraid people are gonna read into it and psycho-analyze things. Even try to say you do it subconciously for a reason ;)