• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How are INTP and INTJ different

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
he said that anima possesses some inferior qualities of the person, not that it comes from inferior function. like i told you before, try understanding it and not just try to fit it into your own view about the subject

He says this in The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious.

Refer to my above post.

Nicodemus

I'm tired of watching the undercard fights. What time does the main event start?
INTP will talk about the increase in toilet paper consumption in Southern Africa to prove his point. Jim will laugh. INTP will smile. The end.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP will talk about the increase in toilet paper consumption in Southern Africa to prove his point. Jim will laugh. INTP will smile. The end.

its not the end, then pissed of jim copies come into the play and INTP laughs.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned

What can you say?

ejoXM.jpg

Got bravado? ^^

It's clearly quantum South African toilet paper.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
just show those pics of jung saying that or admit your failure.

Why yes, now that you mention it- I snapped a pic of my old friend Jung saying that just the other day! Here he is, saying whatever Jim just said.

attachment.php

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why yes, now that you mention it- I snapped a pic of my old friend Jung saying that just the other day! Here he is, saying whatever Jim just said.

attachment.php

And there you have it. /thread

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

attachment.php

not sure if i should believe :thinking:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned

Indeed INTPs picture of his hands and book proves his point TOTALLY VALID and Germané. Therefore I must do his legwork for him. Let's see... No. I've already told him, I'm not his mother, he can do his own homework.

ejoXM.jpg

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Honestly, some sort of evidence doesn't seem hard. INTP showed some evidence in that post with all the quoted words and videos I didn't bother to read or watch. You seem to have read the books.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Another difference:

INTP/J: will argue a point until they decide that they have expended the allotted energy stores on the situation and then move on.
INTP/J: will argue a point until the 4 horsemen arrive.

;)

fixed post

If people want to be idiots they can be that, other times its just fun to bash at them. Regarding this thread Im going with the first.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I'm not sure why anyone would get upset if there's no intent of malice. That just doesn't make any sense.

Well for one it's not always easy to determine what is or isn't malice, secondly, neglect or inconsiderate behaviour can also be upsetting. When you're emotionally vulnerable and the other party just kind of jokes about a sensitive issue, you start to wonder how much they care, whether they know what makes you tick, how they could hurt you so when you've opened up etc.

I'm not saying INTJs are always justified in being upset, in fact we can get explosively upset at very tiny things that crack our shells and be overly let down when people don't take them *seriously*. From experience with my brother, he will foreground an issue and joke about it whereas my father will pick up on my gravitas and join me in my dejection, awkwardness, treat it with respect. Sometimes the joking is actually good for me, but all in all it seems preferable that someone understands the whys and hows of your emotional states. That said if she broke up with you, it's more likely to be about a pattern than one thing you did. It may have counted as a final confirmation that the way you are, the way you deal with emotions wasn't compatible with hers. She may have been overdramatic in that state. So what upset her probably wasn't the remark itself, but what the remark said (or what she interpreted it as saying and feelings can warp our powers of interpretation) about how you related to her/your relationship.

Unfortunately we don't always let people know we're assessing that stuff, because we think people should be whoever they truly are, because we want to observe that and decide accordingly. A point of view which has its limits and, well, isn't great for communication. And I think we can get pretty moody.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Honestly, some sort of evidence doesn't seem hard. INTP showed some evidence in that post with all the quoted words and videos I didn't bother to read or watch. You seem to have read the books.

INTPs seem to assume I have 4 things.

1) My copy of psychological types handy... nope I'm not at home at the moment nor will I be for some time
2) A scanner handy... nope.
3) Lots of time to engage in said activity if I had the materials. Nope.
4) The inclination to do anything for INTP who has on several occasions on the forum admitted to targeting INTJs because it gets him wet... Absolutely not, it's simply a waste of time and the last time we played that game he ignored it. Experience is a hard master INTPs.

The difference between INTP and INTJ? See 1-4.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs seem to assume I have 4 things.

1) My copy of psychological types handy... nope I'm not at home at the moment nor will I be for some time
2) A scanner handy... nope.
3) Lots of time to engage in said activity if I had the materials. Nope.
4) The inclination to do anything for INTP who has on several occasions on the forum admitted to targeting INTJs because it gets him wet... Absolutely not, it's simply a waste of time and the last time we played that game he ignored it. Experience is a hard master INTPs.

The difference between INTP and INTJ? See 1-4.

Shoot, you should have said so 12 hours ago and I wouldn't have kept waiting for you to show us where Jung said those things. All ya had to do was say "I don't have the time you morons" and we woulda left you alone (well, I don't know if INTP would have still left you alone). *skips off to the "Ask Jim Anything thread*

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
shortnsweet is a renowned and widely respected friend-haver. You should believe her.

I honestly don't even know why this thread is still going on. Any speculation is moot after that post. I can send more with me in them if you question my adobe photoshopping ability integrity and sheer amount of friends.