• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Screw her or confront her????

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Someone has stolen my work and I feel pissed off. :steam:

I have been working with this person for a year now and up till now our working relationship has been OK. Recently I have writen a plan and she has putten her name on it like it was hers, and she gave it to our superiors (of which some actually know that I have made up and writen the plan).

The plan itself doesn’t mean so much to me, it was fine not brilliant. What got crushed is my ego. By that I mean that she dared to take professional advantage of me and obviously thinks she can. This idea of her may now be confirmed because I until now haven’t spoken up (she knows that I know about this).

Now I plan to totally screw her (haven’t descided exactly how yet :devil:). Or should I just confront her? I do not feel like that at all, but we will have to remain working together.

What would you do? Screw her or confront her????

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
burn down her cubicle. or just find someother underhanded way to screw her without getting caught or fire

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
She thinks she's going to take credit for your work without even saying anything? Who does she think she is? You like, "invented" her, you know what I mean?

Why should she get to stomp around like a giant, while you try not to get smushed under her big feet? What's so great about her? Hm? You're just as cute as her. You're just as smart as her. People totally like you just as much as they like her. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what life is about. You should totally just stab her!

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Haha, something similar happened to me - more or less. So I called my boss at 7 in the morning (we start work at 10.30) to complain. She got the point.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't explain why someone /she would steal someone elses work. It would shame me!!!! As far as I am concerned it means you have a lack of selfrespect.
What I plan to do is undermine her position so she will lose her job in the company. I can totally do this without getting burnt. But I also feel like a little guilty about that plan. Isn't it an punishment to harsh??

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
If she likes taking credit so much turn in something very shitty with her name on it.

Out of curiosity what do you do?

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am a junior projectmanager and senior advisor in the field of Human Resource management. However recently I have written a communicationplan with she (advisor on communication) stole.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
By the way, your idea of payback is funny and easy to put to practise. I will consider this as an alternative lol

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Undermine her. Confrontation is a very non-INTJ thing to do. You both have to be willing to make a scene and not give a damn about the consequences.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, That's true: I hate a confrontation like this. She might come up with a totally inadequate explenation or she will just have an attitude like it's my problem, not hers. I think she will choose the first option. Either way I will not feel better. I feel like I should make a clear point and not let her get away with this.

It seems like you are all agreeing on 'Screw her!'

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone has stolen my work and I feel pissed off. :steam:

I have been working with this person for a year now and up till now our working relationship has been OK. Recently I have writen a plan and she has putten her name on it like it was hers, and she gave it to our superiors (of which some actually know that I have made up and writen the plan).

The plan itself doesn’t mean so much to me, it was fine not brilliant. What got crushed is my ego. By that I mean that she dared to take professional advantage of me and obviously thinks she can. This idea of her may now be confirmed because I until now haven’t spoken up (she knows that I know about this).

Now I plan to totally screw her (haven’t descided exactly how yet :devil:). Or should I just confront her? I do not feel like that at all, but we will have to remain working together.

What would you do? Screw her or confront her????
So what's the problem? Sounds like she's screwed herself. Rise above it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Don't listen to the voices, bro.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wrapping my answers in cotton wool is a skill I have yet to master. What I mean to say is, this is now enough of a pain in the ass that I have zero interest in any of. My focus is elsewhere. Good?

Ha! English is not my native language and I have no clue what you are saying.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
So what's the problem? Sounds like she's screwed herself. Rise above it.

Agreed.

You do need to rise above. Doing something to jeopardize her at this point will only turn around to cause future problems for you. You will be the one to get fired, not her. If she's your boss, it's your job to make her look good, and a good boss will always give credit where credit is due. But clearly that doesn't always happen.

You say some of your superiors already know that she did not write this report. So there's nothing else to do in my opinion.

Rise above.