• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] What do you think can make an INTJ emotional?

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's a common stereotype that we are unemotional beings, but is there something that can upset you?

For me, it's getting a bad grade. In elementary school, I got all A's and one B. I cried.

haha.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i think INTJs are bound to suffer from uncontrollable release of emotions some time or the other

like wake up during the night crying to your eyes off having no clue why except that you are really really sad or scared or some shit like that

or

devote yourself to someone COMPLETELY (falling in love in the storybook sense) and not being able to let go if it falls apart

PureStealth

MBTI Type
INTJ
This comic was able to elicit an emotional response from me :(

creepy.png

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ak47_mount_1s.jpg

And besides that: I yet have to meet an intj who is not emotional.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Tigers blowing wrapping up the frigging division. :shock:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think INFPs can make INTJs emotional. I've seen it, actually. They can literally sometimes enable INTJs to wallow in self-pity rather than get anything done... which can be frustrating if I was counting on them to do something! :dry:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ The best type to crack the INTJ to my knowledge would be the XNFPs. Especially ENFPs. They're quite forceful. INFPs do it only when they become close friends to the INTJ.

Anyways
This gives a good idea of pissing off an INTJ.
[YOUTUBE="8DM3yBov9Pk"]naruto camedy[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Just see the effects on the INTPs with the XNFJs and say the same thing. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
^ The best type to crack the INTJ to my knowledge would be the XNFPs. Especially ENFPs. They're quite forceful. INFPs do it only when they become close friends to the INTJ.

Why ?

I am simply interested in the reason why you said that.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't understand the whole "unemotional" thing. So they don't wear their emotions on their sleeves. It doesn't make them not have emotions. Who cares if they don't lead with emotion?

Things that I've seen: the death of a person close to them. A marriage they cared about in shambles. Realizing that their childhood was all fked up and that it's affecting their lives now.

Being based on logic doesn't make you have no emotions. It's really strange to hear people try to imply that it does.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why ?

I am simply interested in the reason why you said that.
ENFPs 'tend' have some fascination towards INTJs (not sure how much this is true. This is just what I've observed) so I they always throw their 'insides' to the INTJ out of playfulness and interest even if the INTJ doesn't want it. All this throwing could break the INTJ. Makes sense? :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Are you going from what you see on here?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Nope

I've found that people here act more or less the same whatever the person's type is. It's a bit different in real life as people have interact physically too. It's just a bunch of words here.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
For me, it's getting a bad grade. In elementary school, I got all A's and one B. I cried.

I cried for 2 days straight when this happened to me. I got a B on my English test, and I ran around the halls in school, trying to convince the teachers and the principal that I had blacked out and misunderstood the question, not that I couldn't complete the test. I even talked to the school nurse, telling her that I would die if this couldn't be corrected.

I'm such a drama queen.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ENFPs 'tend' have some fascination towards INTJs (not sure how much this is true. This is just what I've observed) so I they always throw their 'insides' to the INTJ out of playfulness and interest even if the INTJ doesn't want it. All this throwing could break the INTJ. Makes sense? :D

I thought that it something like this it is just that I wanted to be sure and yes it makes some sense.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
One of my INTJ's contacted me (online) because I had a BSME and picture. So :tongue10: