• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] What do you think can make an INTJ emotional?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a common stereotype that we are unemotional beings, but is there something that can upset you?

Other INTJs.

Also, people who...

- think they deserve respect based on the position they're in
- loathe others for setting high standards
- show off with something they don't possess
- stick to what they "should" or "shouldn't" do without thinking through it
- whine without getting things done

This makes me very... emotional, so to say :angry:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ Just see the effects on the INTPs with the XNFJs and say the same thing. :D

"Ha! The INFJs are analytical.

Suckers."

Doesn't really work, does it? :smile:

EDIT: Well, okay, maybe it could work if you say "self-critical" instead.

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
There is LOTS of emotion on the inside. We just don't show it on the outside if we are:
-not knowing you well
-not completly trusting you
-not able to explain the emotions to ourselfs and therefore suspect they are silly
-think that you might think we are just whining

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
^ The best type to crack the INTJ to my knowledge would be the XNFPs. Especially ENFPs. They're quite forceful. INFPs do it only when they become close friends to the INTJ.

Anyways
This gives a good idea of pissing off an INTJ.
[YOUTUBE="8DM3yBov9Pk"]naruto camedy[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE]

lol that's so funny, it's true people think intjs are like those wackos that are gonna come in one day and shoot the place up in a psycho fit.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akNhwGMxRM"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akNhwGMxRM"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

You might want to skip to the end of this. but it's funny trust me.

Glass Forest

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am not really an unemotional person, but it is incredibly rare that i would show emotion. An emotional moment in a movie etc can make me emotional.

It is rare for me to get angry, but i get frustrated quite often. Something that does make me angry is inequality/unfairness. And when people say that they will do something, i put that into the schedule of my brain and plan something off the information and they don't do it. If you say that you are going to do something, fucking do it. It's almost as bad as lying. Lying is the worst: trust will be lost and grudges will be kept. :steam:

These things aren't enough to make me really show the emotion/have an outburst, its just a little bubbling inside. Emotional control is of absolute importance to me. I almost see it as weakness in other people when they start crying over spilled milk.

I can think of three things in my life that ever cried because of: death of a family member, death of my dog, and unrequited love. The unrequited love is the only time i was significantly affected by emotion and it the emotional pressure valve really burst. Its like... holding it back and this was the breaking of the flood gates. Anyone else who knew me would probably say i was 'unemotional'.

Stuff i wanted to cut out of the post but ill leave it for the sake of the topic :unsure:: Opening up completely to your best friend And telling them incredibly personal in the process which they could use to fuck up your life... im male and it was my male best friend... Something nobody else can ever know about so it shows that i needed to trust him completely. Being rejected by your best friend, the only person you trust and care for more than anything. Fear of losing them when the friendship looks like its ruined and will never be the same. :cry:
(But it all turned out fine after a few months and we're good friends. :))

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akNhwGMxRM"][/YOUTUBE]

You might want to skip to the end of this. but it's funny trust me.

I just can't get over how hammed up he's making it. If it were delivered more straightly I probably would have been able to listen more, LOL.