• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Do ENTPs Often Lie or Stretch the Truth?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Wait, what? Are you pretending to be this much of an idiot? Wasn't your original point about:

The WHY was answered SARCASTICALLY (no heart/soul), once again:

This is worse than organizing the Special Olympics. :doh:

hahaha just admit it, you were WRONG, oh my GOD the world is going to END! lol so silly you are.
Now before you make an even bigger mistake I suggest you go back and delete your previous posts because anyone with half a brain will look at it and see how wrong you were.

Qre:us

hahaha just admit it, you were WRONG, oh my GOD the world is going to END! lol so silly you are.

lol lol lol - dance monkey, dance!

Now before you make an even bigger mistake I suggest you go back and delete your previous posts because anyone with half a brain will look at it and see how wrong you were.

BOO, little INTJ, BOO!

:rofl1:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Sigh, INTJ123 and Qre, stop bickering >.>

That being said, I've been wondering WTH yeu two were talking about for ages now until I finally got the list of quotes that were being talked about, and went back and checked on the context... hate to break it to yeu INTJ, but Qre's right on this one, much as yeu don't want to admit to it.

In any case, stop the bickering and attacking each other, it's distracting me from the rest of the thread and I'd much rather if yeu were pouring yeur babbling energies into the interesting topic than the not so interesting yelling at each other.

RAWR!

G

Ginkgo

what kind of a friend is that?

and what kind of a friend are you?

I wondered that myself.

Normally my moral foundation slips into the void when I talk with him.

Jesus, do I really come off as a female?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
lol lol lol - dance monkey, dance!

BOO, little INTJ, BOO!

:rofl1:

??? intps are quite the emotional creatures, contrary to popular belief. Even Einstein had troubles admitting his faults.

That being said, I've been wondering WTH yeu two were talking about for ages now until I finally got the list of quotes that were being talked about, and went back and checked on the context... hate to break it to yeu INTJ, but Qre's right on this one, much as yeu don't want to admit to it.

In any case, stop the bickering and attacking each other, it's distracting me from the rest of the thread and I'd much rather if yeu were pouring yeur babbling energies into the interesting topic than the not so interesting yelling at each other.

RAWR!

I'm bored and procastinating from writing a cover letter. Little INTJ is easy pickings, and I need an easy amusement. Sue me! :D

??? intps are quite the emotional creatures, contrary to popular belief. Even Einstein had troubles admitting his faults.

You're on a roll today! I've never such so many wrongs in such a short time. But, thanks for comparing me to Einstein!! :D

For you, I'd say...mmm....
beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

Since I'm being nice, you can be BOTH of them.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I wondered that myself.

Normally my moral foundation slips into the void when I talk with him.

Jesus, do I really come off as a female?

I think it's the F thing sitting there. Most NT females get mistaken for guys at one point or another, so go figure.

That being said, is it REALLY that bad to be female? Yeu almost treat that as an insult.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I'm bored and procastinating from writing a cover letter. Little INTJ is easy pickings, and I need an easy amusement. Sue me! :D

Alright, so yeu have an excuse, not much of one, but yeu have one. Yeu'll hear from my lawyer too btw, if I can get monies off this from suing then I'm all for it.

Also... wth's up with cover letters anyway? WHY!? They do the EXACT SAME THING THE RESUME DOES!

"Hi I'm blahblahblah, and I want to work here because blahblahblah, and if yeu got this resume it's because I want to work here, more blahblah".

Seriously, wth... all that information is ON THE RESUME, well except the last bit but that's kinda implied... yeu don't normally tend to put those in unless yeu're kinda hoping they'll be read.

Seems like a waste of time. And paper.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

RAWR!

Shes right about what?
so you think I don't know what sarcasm is? I LOVE HOW WELL YOU SUPPORTED YOUR JUDGMENT WITH ACTUAL PROOF! <---sarcasm

I also LOVE how Qre STILL DIDNT PROVE HOW THE TITLE "I LOOOVE INTJS" WAS A SARCASTIC TITLE! <-- and this one is not sarcasm.

If this is a reflection of society, I can see that humanity is doomed, because it will not choose truth over groupthink. How depressing.

G

Ginkgo

I think it's the F thing sitting there. Most NT females get mistaken for guys at one point or another, so go figure.

That being said, is it REALLY that bad to be female? Yeu almost treat that as an insult.

Oh no, I just don't want you to think that I have a crush on my male friend.

Other than that, being a female must be wonderful! Never mind child birth and all that other crap, right?

Alright, so yeu have an excuse, not much of one, but yeu have one. Yeu'll hear from my lawyer too btw, if I can get monies off this from suing then I'm all for it.

Also... wth's up with cover letters anyway? WHY!? They do the EXACT SAME THING THE RESUME DOES!

"Hi I'm blahblahblah, and I want to work here because blahblahblah, and if yeu got this resume it's because I want to work here, more blahblah".

Seriously, wth... all that information is ON THE RESUME, well except the last bit but that's kinda implied... yeu don't normally tend to put those in unless yeu're kinda hoping they'll be read.

Seems like a waste of time. And paper.

I think you're supposed to highlight the 'most important/relevant' parts of the resume to the job at hand, in the cover letter. The resume tells who you are, the cover letter helps you sell it.

But, I'm not complaining, more avenues for me to talk about myself. :D

TIMBERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Oh no, I just don't want you to think that I have a crush on my male friend.

Other than that, being a female must be wonderful! Never mind child birth and all that other crap, right?

The best parts are being in labour, periods, oh and if yeu're not a girlie-girl that's great fun too...

There may or may not be sarcasm in the above statement. I think there is, considering I intended for there to be, but INTJ123 may disagree with me on that matter.

In any case, now yeu're stating yeu don't want to be thought of as gay? Now the gays hate yeu too! Batting 0/2 now! Swing battah!

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Qre:us I suggest you take critical thinking 101 and learn what logical fallacies are. That was just simply pathetic watching you trying to change the subject, and make personal attacks on me, and claim you were being logical. Seriously, you NT's need to let go of your massive egos and realize that you don't really know as much as you would like to think you know.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Qre:us I suggest you take critical thinking 101 and learn what logical fallacies are. That was just simply pathetic watching you trying to change the subject, and make personal attacks on me, and claim you were being logical. Seriously, you NT's need to let go of your massive egos and realize that you don't really know as much as you would like to think you know.

You are an NT too, correct?

G

Ginkgo

The best parts are being in labour, periods, oh and if yeu're not a girlie-girl that's great fun too...

There may or may not be sarcasm in the above statement. I think there is, considering I intended for there to be, but INTJ123 may disagree with me on that matter.

In any case, now yeu're stating yeu don't want to be thought of as gay? Now the gays hate yeu too! Batting 0/2 now! Swing battah!

Haha, it looks like you caught me!

However, if the forum perceives me as being gay, I could never get a chance to hook up with any of the ladies here! Am I not right?

G

Ginkgo

I also notice a common thread of ENTP's thinking that they are the best.

Why is this? Aren't they objectively logical enough to deduce that they are not?