• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Do ENTPs Often Lie or Stretch the Truth?

Qre:us

lol are you serious? I LOVE HOW WELL YOU SHOWED ME HOW SHE WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

There now I showed you what real sarcasm is.

I don't bother to teach a stupid dog new tricks. It's clearly hard enough for them to keep up with the old tricks.

G

Ginkgo

That's exactly what you said, read it again.

If you choose to read between the lines. Those 2 statements are facts that were in the same train of thought. However, they don't have to be related.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you choose to read between the lines. Those 2 statements are facts that were in the same train of thought. However, they don't have to be related.

And now you know what is the difference between you and me

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I don't bother to teach a stupid dog new tricks. It's clearly hard enough for them to keep up with the old tricks.

well now, who's being illogical here? I showed you that I know what real sarcasm is, and you still didn't show me how the "I LOOVE INTJS" is a sarcastic title. See this is something similar to entps with intps as well, they can't admit they are wrong about anything.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
See this is something similar to entps with intps as well, they can't admit they are wrong about anything.

I always admit when I'm wrong.

Or at least I will, as soon as it occurs. Statistically speaking, it has to happen someday.

Thank you entropie. I am now going to associate the philosophy of "Not giving a fuck" every time I see Johnie Depp in the tabloids.

Oh wait... That already happens.

dont like you aswell, tho its the first time I do read something from you. But its as they say, first impressions stay forever

Entropie, I think he/she was complimenting you there, you misinterpreted the 'not giving a fuck' as a negative towards you, when he/she was pointing out that he/she sees Johnny Depp with a 'not giving a fuck' attitude cuz of the video YOU posted, and Johnny Depp is your avatar. He/She was also saying that it matches what he/she knows of Johnny Depp as per the media, as well. It's not personally against you, I don't think, but, you seem to not like her now cuz of your interpetation of it.

/trying to help

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I always admit when I'm wrong.

Or at least I will, as soon as it occurs. Statistically speaking, it has to happen someday.

I meant intps don't like to admit it. entp I already said they like to pretend, but not so sure about admitting they are wrong for entps, usually they just close their mouths for the time being.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Entropie, I think he/she was complimenting you there, you misinterpreted the 'not giving a fuck' as a negative towards you, when he/she was pointing out that he/she sees Johnny Depp with a 'not giving a fuck' attitude cuz of the video YOU posted, and Johnny Depp is your avatar. He/She was also saying that it matches what he/she knows of Johnny Depp as per the media, as well. It's not personally against you, I don't think, but, you seem to not like her now cuz of your interpetation of it.

/trying to help

Thanks for your help, but I know exactly what she said.

You have to accept that I am a rogue. Or mildly put, I am NT I have strategies

G

Ginkgo

not true, I try to answer the op

Alright, have it your way. :)

Do ENTPs often ramble on about facts that they have accumulated? Do they also repeat the same facts to every person who they come across in the same day?

If so, this behavior could be misconstrued as "Trying to act smart".

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Some people lie and some people tell the truth. I don't think it's a type thing, but more of how you were raised and your own sense of integrity. I don't lie in my daily life or in most situations, but I have been known to lie to police officers and to my parents when I was a teen.

G

Ginkgo

/trying to help

Thank you for clarifying. :)

I am a male. Don't let the purple avatar fool you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ah male, damn it, I should have known.

Ok I am out, hf girls

well now, who's being illogical here? I showed you that I know what real sarcasm is, and you still didn't show me how the "I LOOVE INTJS" is a sarcastic title. See this is something similar to entps with intps as well, they can't admit they are wrong about anything.

If you can't see where the sarcasm in this is, I, nor any powers of intelligent thought, can help you [the bolded for your greater aid]:

Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul.
:D

P.S. i mean, there are INTJs who love me. I just don't understand why they would prefer an ENFP! (No offense to those wonderfully crazy beings.)

Unless you think she was being serious about not having a heart/soul. :wacko:

Now, YOUR turn, show me how that thread by that INTJ was "not serious"/rant.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Alright, have it your way. :)

Do ENTPs often ramble on about facts that they have accumulated? Do they also repeat the same facts to every person who they come across in the same day?

If so, this behavior could be misconstrued as "Trying to act smart".

I do this, but not in an attempt to "try to act smart", but specifically because I'm interested in the individual reactions of each person it's applied to. No two people think exactly the same way, everyone has their own insights, and their own ways to describe their perspectives. Even two people who agree on the same topic can provide each other with a new viewpoint on how to express it, or minor details that the other hadn't thought of.

On many occasions I've even either given a completely random phraze, or a question, or whotever, and copied/pasted sent it to 4-5 people at a time, just to see how each one reacts to such. Often I get into parallel discussions at the same time, even though though they're the same topic, with the same starting point, the conversations themselves can be COMPLETELY different.

If trying to understand a concept from multiple angles is stupid trying to pretend to be smart, and 'real' smarts is just blindly accepting a fact without questioning it or understanding it from every possible perspective, then in that case, I've no real interest in being "really" smart.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
If you can't see where the sarcasm in this is, I, nor any powers of intelligent thought, can help you [the bolded for your greater aid]:

Unless you think she was being serious about not having a heart/soul. :wacko:

Now, YOUR turn, show me how that thread by that INTJ was "not serious"/rant.

hahaha, way to go, thought you found a loophole huh? But the subject was about the entp loving intjs not the entp not having a heart and soul. You are making so many logical fallacies here it's starting to make this discussion pointless. Quit making a fool of yourself.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Not to be derogatory, but I'm wondering if "making things up" is a common trait among ENTPs. My best friend is an ENTP, and every time I talk with him, he says something that sounds spectacular. When I was younger and more gullible, I believed him, but now my N functions can see right through it.

what kind of a friend is that?

He will often fight to the death to preserve his little story, so I like to interrogate him about it so he ends up looking like a jackass instead of yelling at me. I often visualize him getting tangled up in his contradictory web of lies. :D

and what kind of a friend are you?

hahaha, way to go, thought you found a loophole huh? But the subject was about the entp loving intjs not the entp not having a heart and soul. You are making so many logical fallacies here it's starting to make this discussion pointless.

Wait, what? Are you pretending to be this much of an idiot? Wasn't your original point about:

this also might be the reason why I see some entps keep on whining about why intjs don't like them,

The WHY was answered SARCASTICALLY (no heart/soul), once again:
Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul. :D

This is worse than organizing the Special Olympics. :doh: Take your own advice:
Quit making a fool of yourself.