• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Power of the mind

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
ISTJs don't wear tinfoil hats or show videos of rotting rice.

copyofshutup3ck.jpg

it's amazing how much fake courage people can muster over the internet, I think it's braver to actually be peaceful on the internet now.

Jaguar

it's amazing how much fake courage people can muster over the internet, I think it's braver to actually be peaceful on the internet now.

If you wanted peace, you never would have started the paranoid slave thread.
Who are you kidding.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
If you wanted peace, you never would have started the paranoid slave thread.
Who are you kidding.

It's all how YOU perceive it. If you get paranoid by looking at it than it's not MY fault. Why don't you learn some self control and stop looking at it then?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, when Jaguar goes off on people, their responses are so predictable. I can see why he respects so little people on here now!

Jaguar

It's all how YOU perceive it. If you get paranoid by looking at it than it's not MY fault. Why don't you learn some self control and stop looking at it then?

You think the New World Order, the Jews, Free Masons, hook em' horns finger signs, are all subversive forms of "evil."
My God, you're even afraid of what Chelsea Clinton wears and Bart Simpson.

Who put that wild shit in your head?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Wow, when Jaguar goes off on people, their responses are so predictable. I can see why he respects so little people on here now!

he's just a cry baby. sure blame me for all your fears.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You think the New World Order, the Jews, Free Masons, hook em' horns finger signs, are all subversive forms of "evil."
My God, you're even afraid of what Chelsea Clinton wears and Bart Simpson.

Lol.

Who put that wild shit in your head? :D

If I'm so afraid of it, why am I delving into so much research on it? Actions speak louder than words my friend.

Jaguar

If I'm so afraid of it, why am I delving into so much research on it? Actions speak louder than words my friend.

That's exactly why you are researching it.
Some nut taught you to be afraid of things.
You think the boogey man is coming after you.

It's all in your head.
Cut it the fuck loose.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
That's exactly why you are researching it.
Some nut taught you to be afraid of things.
You think the boogey man is coming after you.

It's all in your head.
Cut it the fuck loose.

you're the one who believes in a boogey man. See him for yourself.
This has gone rather off topic, Jaguar just can't get over how I opened his eyes to the world around him, now he just wants to bitch at me for showing him. He wishes he never saw it now cause he's a little puss bag. Ignorance is bliss....
r174926_663590.jpg

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Before one can establish what makes the human brain powerful, one ought to consider what makes anything powerful. That is, one must get to the basis of power itself. Power itself is abstract. It is not something one can touch or taste, but refers to particular kinds of relationships. A person can have power over (as in power over another human-being, or power over impulses, and so forth), power to (as in the power to get something accomplished), and power within (as in personal empowered). Given this, the more powerful the brain, the more it will have power over physical necessities including basic appetites, emotions, and impulses. The more powerful the brain, the more it will have power to engage in high-scale contingency thinking, dispassionate contemplation, passionate creative contemplation, complex calculations, highly detailed images, reason effectively, and so forth. Finally, the more powerful the brain, the more powerful will it be in itself, besides the power afforded by power over and power to.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Before one can establish what makes the human brain powerful, one ought to consider what makes anything powerful. That is, one must get to the basis of power itself. Power itself is abstract. It is not something one can touch or taste, but refers to particular kinds of relationships. A person can have power over (as in power over another human-being, or power over impulses, and so forth), power to (as in the power to get something accomplished), and power within (as in personal empowered). Given this, the more powerful the brain, the more it will have power over physical necessities including basic appetites, emotions, and impulses. The more powerful the brain, the more it will have power to engage in high-scale contingency thinking, dispassionate contemplation, passionate creative contemplation, complex calculations, highly detailed images, reason effectively, and so forth. Finally, the more powerful the brain, the more powerful will it be in itself, besides the power afforded by power over and power to.

Powerful post!! :cheese:

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The mind is capable of a lot. We can train ourselves to retain knowledge, and belief and how we train our minds affects perception. Brain teasers, puzzles, word searches, and other things of this ilk can help. If someone can a false perception of reality, it can affect their whole world. We can also escape to the inner worlds of our minds when things get tough.

My brain can be pretty slow but there is quite a lot of storage space. When there's nothing to do, our thoughts can keep us occupied. Memories are also imperfect, some people have really great recall but our mind is more than capable of BSing so people can remember events very very differently from one another. I do believe that books are very powerful, and reading is a big part of my life. They have helped to get me through hard times, and nobody can take away absorbing the information of a book from you.

scaredy cat

MBTI Type
INTJ
The mind definitely has a lot of potential but in far future we will reach it's limits and exhaust almost every possibility, we will need enhancements. It's just evolved, nothing of "power" but it does fascinate the unimaginative.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The brain is fossilized mind. It plays no special role beyond telling us about the consciousness that produced it.