• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP's and INTP's

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'd like to use this post to add some love to the thread.

It's great to have a smart intp friend as they're probably the type most able to share our love of epic concepts and most likely to understand what i mean when i say that understanding how something works only adds to its beauty.

no, I won't draw hearts : P i'll leave that to my lady brethrens because I think gender roles are importantfun

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
no, I won't draw hearts : P i'll leave that to my lady brethrens because I think gender roles are importantfun

For INTPs: :wubbie::heart:

I'd add a :hug: but you guys get weird about physical contact.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Key skills for NTPs learning to interact: Give other people a chance to be right. Make a point of expressly validating their ideas even if there's not much there that's truly worthwhile. Also allow people to back out gracefully if they've wandered into a subject area where you can tell you're going to crush them. DO NOT MAKE A POINT OF EMBARRASSING PEOPLE FOR BEING WRONG. You don't have to win every argument/solve every puzzle/crush every game just because you can.
Where's the fun in that?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For INTPs: :wubbie::heart:

I'd add a :hug: but you guys get weird about physical contact.

Iunno, some of them are quite touchy-feely-huggy, they just won't talk about how it makes them feeeeel. INTJs are the ones that shouldn't be touched without warning unless you're prepared to lose an arm.

Oh, and +1 :wub:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where's the fun in that?

I would indulge in some quasi-innuendo type banter here, but I've recently met a real live ENTP woman and now I don't feel it necessary to flirt with the INTP ones anymore. :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would indulge in some quasi-innuendo type banter here, but I've recently met a real live ENTP woman and now I don't feel it necessary to flirt with the INTP ones anymore. :D

Can't imagine why ENTPs have a reputation for being narcissistic...
:whistling:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can't imagine why ENTPs have a reputation for being narcissistic...
:whistling:

Jealousy. I always hear the twang of jealousy in one's voice when they spread that rumour about ENTPs, always!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jealousy. I always hear the twang of jealousy in one's voice when they spread that rumour about ENTPs, always!

You know, one could swing that arguement back at you and throw it on subjective self-justification.

Self-justification. I always hear the twang of self-justification in an ENTPs voice when they're listening to that rumour about ENTPs, always!

Either way, no one really cares. But at least it gives us something to do, no? :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't narcissism justified when you really are better than everyone??

I dunno. Is delusion justified if you really are deluded? :p

My own narcissism and type bigotry refuses to allow me to believe that you are anything other than a well-adjusted INTP. :D

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I and an ENTP lad really hit it off (romantically) at some point in my life.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Adjectives superfluous. :coffee:

Good point!

What the hell is this thread about anyway?

Oh, right...

I'd like to ask the ENTP's if they've ever had friendships with the INTP, and what they felt they got out of it.

Brainz. Juicy, non-judgemental, intelligent and witty brainz. There's no better way to explain it than how it's explained in the mindmate thread on INTPc, the INTPs in my life instinctively 'get' the random crap I'm sprouting for unknown reasons cause they're at the same place, and vice versa. INTPs are like the 'indoor' version of me.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ We're in ur basementZ, mating ur brainZ. :thelook:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Yeah, the only problem we have with you is that you never want to leave the damn basement. :(