• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Making sense

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Ever feel like you just don't make any sense in your environment, but you just
can't pick up and leave because you have a life there and there are certain th-
ings you'd feel lost without? I know a small handful of languages, read a lot of
the classics, have a few acting talents, and consider myself to be moderately
good looking and have the intellect to do something worthwhile with my life....
every day feels like a battle to not let myself be ruled by my environment and
become another mindless zombie drone or clone.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always feel like the environment doesn't make sense. I, myself, am the sense maker. (I'm steering clear of Fi when doing so by the way. Don't hurt me.)

However, the 'drag' of life is seriously annoying. I myself often find myself feeling 'stuck' in life. Having excess energy and nothing to spend it on. In that regard, I relate.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's because we live in a world for sensors.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ever feel like you just don't make any sense in your environment, but you just can't pick up and leave because you have a life there and there are certain things you'd feel lost without? I know a small handful of languages, read a lot of the classics, have a few acting talents, and consider myself to be moderately good looking and have the intellect to do something worthwhile with my life....
every day feels like a battle to not let myself be ruled by my environment and
become another mindless zombie drone or clone.

:yes: