• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I am weird to you, you must be weird to me. How should we battle this? :O

I'm very much aware of that...and we don't. We accept it. *donates you to Athenian* :alttongue:

*checks out Kalach*

Hi..;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yilp!

I fear responding even further, fear of having my emotions crushed and destroyed under your regime. I wonder, what have I done. What have I destroyed, what have I damaged. Causing you to think so of me. I, an innocent and harmless fly...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yilp!

I fear responding even further, fear of having my emotions crushed and destroyed under your regime. I wonder, what have I done. What have I destroyed, what have I damaged. Causing you to think so of me. I, an innocent and harmless fly...

:D Save it.

*goes back to wubbying INTJs* :wubbie:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IJrWu3CNvo&feature=fvst"]...[/YOUTUBE]

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
What most people don't know is that most of we INTJ's plans, plots, and schemes are ultimately not for world domination...

They are to gain the favor of ENFPs. :laugh::wubbie:

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
What most people don't know is that most of we INTJ's plans, plots, and schemes are ultimately not for world domination...

They are to gain the favor of ENFPs. :laugh::wubbie:

Um. You weren't supposed to tell them that.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Aww, you don't have to put *that* much effort into us...we're bound to be crazy about you guys anyways. Can't say I mind though :heart:

Mmmm *relishes in the abundance of INTJs in this thread*

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
*makes a conquered and enslaved NTP kneel at Amargith's feet*

It's a fleshy one, dear, good foot support.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*makes a conquered and enslaved NTP kneel at Amargith's feet*

It's a fleshy one, dear, good foot support.

Ohhhh :wubbie:

*rummages through collar-chest and finds a big pink rhinestone studded one to put on her new foot support*

:hug: Uytuun :hug:

Luet

MBTI Type
INTJ
OK, so I am new here and loving theis place. 'I sooo love INTJs'?! Centainly never heard that one before. I'll be coming back!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, you mean NTPs? Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about them. They kind of tend to blend into the background.

Hky0x.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh yeah, he's adorable :D

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't read these 14 pages because I'm in a hurry, but let's make something clear: this isn't the first thread about people loving INTJs. It's pretty strange, since all I can see is dislike and incomprehension for our 'kind'.

Is it the different sample pool, or perhaps my own paranoia / teen angst / whatever? Where the hell are you guys?