• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
OMG NOT RITE WING!!!!!!!111111111

I know! It's scary, isn't it? They're actually awesome enough that I'm worried about what the right wing could do if they get their grubby hands on too many INTJs with their insidious shallow logic. :eek:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I suppose ever since I saw a statistic showing that most TJs tend to be right wing, they sort of creep me out because I'm afraid their Te/Fi will make them into creepy conservative jerks if they're exposed to the wrong arguments, and their clumsy logic won't analyze it closely enough to care about the issues with it.

Hey, I thought this thread was supposed to be talking about people's unbound affection for us, not accusing us of having clumsy logic. Goodness.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If TJ's are right wing, TP's no doubt built a little shack just outside of it.

.. Something there didn't sound right.

Oh right, TP's would prolly lazying in the grass with the idea of building a shack there.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I only hope the NF girls on the left wing are fat enough so we can keep the plane from crashing and burning :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't think either wing, right or left, has a monopoly on answers. As long as the INTJ isn't trying to make me vote a certain way, I don't care what his politics are. I'll listen to anybody's opinion because that's how I learn.

And I've found that INTJs tend to have in-depth knowledge of whatever position they choose. I like that about them. They aren't just talking off the cuff.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey, I thought this thread was supposed to be talking about people's unbound affection for us, not accusing us of having clumsy logic. Goodness.

Having unbound affection for you and accusing you of having clumsy logic are not mutually exclusive. ;)

Besides, I thought criticism was an NTs idea of affection.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I don't think either wing, right or left, has a monopoly on answers. As long as the INTJ isn't trying to make me vote a certain way, I don't care what his politics are. I'll listen to anybody's opinion because that's how I learn.

Or go crazy with :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only hope the NF girls on the left wing are fat enough so we can keep the plane from crashing and burning :D

Don't worry, the SJ's will be where they're expected to be to level the plane field...

Horrible pun... Such a horrible pun... *cringes*

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What... what's this? A thread devoted to the love of INTJs?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I suppose ever since I saw a statistic showing that most TJs tend to be right wing, they sort of creep me out because I'm afraid their Te/Fi will make them into creepy conservative jerks if they're exposed to the wrong arguments, and their clumsy logic won't analyze it closely enough to care about the issues with it. I'm basically worried that they're more vulnerable to embracing shallow logic.

Because fiscal conservatism is the result of shallow logic?

Because only INTPs have the ability to challenge the ideas they're exposed to, while Te users take what's given them?

Because Te is clumsy while Ti is precise, faultless and has a spotless track record?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Because only INTPs have the ability to challenge the ideas they're exposed to, while Te users take what's given them?

Because Te is clumsy while Ti is precise, faultless and has a spotless track record?

I wish.. :smile:

Did you see what I did there?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Te is like swinging a broad hammer. Ti is like looking at something under a microscope while picking at it with a pair of tweezers. Both have their uses... I just don't think Te has any place in the delicate, complex arena of politics.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:dont: I sure missed out on a lot here.