• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul. :D

P.S. i mean, there are INTJs who love me. I just don't understand why they would prefer an ENFP! (No offense to those wonderfully crazy beings.)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't get it either, and I want the INTJs for myself!

*putting ENFPs in box, mailing box to Peru, reveling in INTJ attention*

:happy:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:wubbie: INTJs :wubbie:

:ninja: :peepwall: ENTPs :cry:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
'Kiersy Mates' are from an objective perspective. Love and marriage are hard to look at objectively because they are subjectively inclined. I personally (No offense to you guys) would not like and ENFJ mate for many different reasons, I like ENTPs (INFPs take second place). The letter differences, in the long run, tend to cause many more problems than solutions.

In conclusion: Typology, more broadly Psychology, is basically an objective look at subjectiveness when it comes to mating. And usually that doesn't work out too well. So don't look too closely at initial attraction based on differences: Happy couples usually are similar.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Now this is what I'm talking about! A thread devoted to INTJ love :D
(And started by ENTPs no less :wubbie:)

I mean...uhhh...*adopts very stern expression*.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I havent made my mind up yet, whether to trust them or not. And I am sure this will not change :)

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
By the way, this is what I think of you ENTPs from an objective standpoint.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know, I cant really see what all your praise is based on. I mean lets face it, one day you will be brainwashed by your local entp cult leader and turned into a pawn for some lower not useful purpose.

"I love you ENTPs" really, gets NOONES attention. "I have the plans for a mindwashing machine on a global scale" That's business we can talk about :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I love MOST of them, anyway.

There are a few that creep me out by being so Te or Fi that they don't seem to have any Ni, but the rest are great.

Sometimes they irk me right after I've had a bad experience with a Te using Christian or Republican, because Te tends to be so uniform that it doesn't give you any individual "vibes" that can allow you to react differently to another person using it. So sometimes an INTJ says a TJ-ish thing that reminds me of some narrow-minded, clumsy thing an ESTJ said earlier, and they get some of the venom meant for the ESTJ that I didn't have the guts to express to them.

I suppose ever since I saw a statistic showing that most TJs tend to be right wing, they sort of creep me out because I'm afraid their Te/Fi will make them into creepy conservative jerks if they're exposed to the wrong arguments, and their clumsy logic won't analyze it closely enough to care about the issues with it. I'm basically worried that they're more vulnerable to embracing shallow logic.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ's in general are pretty awesome.

There's a few I dislike though. Basicly, as long as they don't get conceited in a discussion with me, they're fine. But especially younger, immature INTJ's, can be totally annoying in arguements. Brr. They rub my fur the wrong way.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
By the way, this is what I think of you ENTPs from an objective standpoint.

Don't be fooled by his honeyed motivational posters! INTJs are what you really want.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You know, I cant really see what all your praise is based on. I mean lets face it, one day you will be brainwashed by your local entp cult leader and turned into a pawn for some lower not useful purpose.

"I love you ENTPs" really, gets NOONES attention. "I have the plans for a mindwashing machine on a global scale" That's business we can talk about :D

My response is that I'm just saying, I think I've prowled enough to find a target for talking about things. So I'm not trying to attract my attention, I'm trying to say that which is an absolute fact in my mind.

Talking About Things means that the INTP has found somebody to talk to, which means that they are also covertly stalking that person at the same time XP.

P

Phantonym

INTJ's. Haven't met a live specimen "out there" yet. But the one's I've been interacting here with give me weird vibes. Can't call it love exactly but they sure do grow on you in time. So, yes, I might "love" INTJ's :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok, I will gladly join you in your found confidence. But rest assured, I have a gun :D