• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] I looove INTJs.

MBTI Type
INTJ
hope you know that posts like this make people in love with INTJs think, "great, so he/she hates me."

Because they examine whether they are one of the "select few" and conclude that they are not? Hmm. I guess I can see that. Although to that I would say that you shouldn't ever say an INTJ doesn't like you until you give them about five years to make up their mind ;)

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
hope you know that posts like this make people in love with INTJs think, "great, so he/she hates me."

Forums aren't really the place we show our goofy side... usually anyway. One must truly see an INTJ being goofy to believe it.

...Of course, we rarely make that clear, so I see your point. :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
To OP... Tell me about it.. I think INTJs are crazy great too... Awesome... PS They don't like ENFPs all that much, it's a myth created by MBTi relationship dabbling! Besides I think ENTP-INTJ are a great match... kind of like ENFP-INFJ... Lots of sparkle and chemistry... go to it girl!!!!!!... go bag your INTJ :D

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Why don't they love mee?
What do the ENFPs have that I don't?
...besides a heart/soul. :D

P.S. i mean, there are INTJs who love me. I just don't understand why they would prefer an ENFP! (No offense to those wonderfully crazy beings.)

hmm work on developing your heart and soul then?

ez78705

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Why don't they love mee?

P.S. i mean, there are INTJs who love me. I just don't understand why they would prefer an ENFP! (No offense to those wonderfully crazy beings.)

Well, I guess it depends. An ENFP seems to be a better choice for a long-term committed relationship than an ENTP. ENTPs are great for friends with benefits and they probably hate commitment anyway. :)

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why don't they love mee?

I thought that ENTP and INTJ get along great. If I can think of anything though to answer your question it might be that the ENTPs I know tend to be very outward with their emotions, and ENFPs and INTJs are more inward. Fi, Fe, it could be that. I would say it is really up to the individual.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I do too, but alas, fate has not really been on my side regarding them.

I fell hardcore for an INTJ senior year of high school.

Had a best friend INTJ for 7 years.

And currently have a crush on one who lives in Texas.

:sad:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I do too, but alas, fate has not really been on my side regarding them.

I fell hardcore for an INTJ senior year of high school.

Had a best friend INTJ for 7 years.

And currently have a crush on one who lives in Texas.

:sad:

:hug:

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Why don't they love mee? What do the ENFPs have that I don't? [...] I just don't understand why they would prefer an ENFP!

I'm an INTJ and the girls I usually have affairs with are either ENTP or ISFJ. I never understood this cliché about ENFP. I understand that they're lovely and so on, but - maybe it's just me - I'm not attracted to "girlies".

What I love about ENTP is their sarcasm, this confronting trait, their outrageousness, that devilish grin. I generally love strong women, makes me wanna push them against the wall while I kiss them.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm glad this thread has revived. There is a distinct lack of INTJ love around here these days. I was feeling a little sad.

After re-reading this one I remember that there must be SOME out there who would tolerate me - - and the spark of hope lives on...

:cheers:

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I have dated a string of INTJ females and its not hard to get them into me, you just have to be dependable and reliable and willing to suffer through the Ni-Neurosis but, thats easy enough for me, I share the Ni-neurosis so I get it and I am patient... I am about to engage in a relationship with yet another INTJ female I just met, she might possibly be an ENTJ actually... something about me apparently pulls in NT women or T women in general. Its kind of weird. I dated an ISFJ for 8 years and the differences are astounding.

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Why? Because NFs are much easier to find.

However, that being said, if I could find an ENTP girl [again], I'd be all over them!

Tell me: how do we find you?!?!?

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I prefer INTPs and other INTJs but I'd go for an ENTP (or for that matter ENTJ) over an ENFP in a heart beat.