• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bezzie Mates...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi

I was chatting to Lauren on a thread yesterday and we got onto the subject of NT's and how they express extreme stress (in my experince even the troverts hybernate into their heads for a while rather than get emotional)... but thats not the point, the issue was who was in my life, I know loads of NT's esp at work... My best friend is also an NT...

It led me to think about my hisotic best mates...
I've had I guess about 6 best mates.... and I'd say 4 of them, the longer haul ones were all female INTJ - which is unusual I think.....

What Type do you have as best mates....?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ.

They take all my crap and make something beautiful out of it.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They are truely wonderful and extremely talented.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Pooh pie?

XD

Right over his head ^.~

I dunno though, I don't think I know of a ton of NT's in general, and the ones I do, I don't think I really know in that way, I think I've mostly been likely to know NF's in this close manner.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
My closest friends are ISTP, ESTP, and INFJ.

As we've gotten older however, I find myself less and less on the same page as them. It's highly likely that I'd greatly enjoy the company of other NT's as well, but it seems that they are extremely rare around my location.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I am pretty much on the same page as the INFJ, usually. Though we have different ways of getting to that same page.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My closest friends are ENFP (f), INTP (m) and ENTJ (m). I also have an INFP (f) in my life who's pretty terrific. I enjoy the company and conversations of both "teams". With my NF ladies I can indulge my girly side and they make it easy for me to show affection. With my male NTs, I feel right at home.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My closest female friends have tended to be NFs. There's also another ENTJ in there.

Qre:us

Childhood best friend, see most often (16 years):
*ESxx (really good at common-sense, very straight-forward in what she feels/thinks, may seem challenging, finds me 'childhish' in ways, most likely EStp)

The foursome, all four of us became really close with one another, living and growing up together in undergraduate university (8 years):
*ESFJ (we have a nurturer/nurtured relationship, me the latter)
*ENFJ (introduced me to MBTI, butt heads a lot, the one who 'gets' me the most, we can talk for hrs; now, if I find a XY version of her...)
*IsFJ (she is tickled to bits by me, and finds me quite fascinating, randomly drops off emails of her pondering something I said, did, years ago and how that's got her awed/amused....funny one, this one, but very introverted, doesn't say much about self, and quite the peacemaker)

And, another one from uni again, who I'm really close to (8 years):
*ENtJ (sweetest person I've met, quiet control about her, very open-minded and accepting, doesn't do drama/bulllshit, which I adore)

My bf, who is also one of my best friends (3 years):
*INTJ (flip side of the same coin, constant bickering, sarcasm and joking around, we are both fascinated with each other's minds)

FJs galore, and mostly girls! I don't have any really close P friends, which I find quite interesting. The ESxx, most likely is a J or p but when younger, used to be more P.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
My closest friends is an ISTJ girl. She's awesome, and puts up with my incredible nerdiness, bizarre tangents, and questions about the obvious. We're on a pretty similar level emotionally, so I can talk to her to when I'm stressed without her gushing or getting weird like a lot of my feeler friends do (you guys are sweet but sometimes a little much). There's still a little bit of a disconnect there though.

It's strange, I'm not really that close to many intuitives at all.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I have tons of close friends, depending on what the situation calls for. But I would say the ones that I talk to the most are: (2)ENFP, ENTJ, ESTJ and (2)INTP. My oldest/longest friendship is with an INFJ, I think.