• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs only, "You know you're in love when"

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmmm... For me, the signs are:

I have immedietely responsive empathy toward the person.

I find what she says entertaining, even when she is saying completely boring things.

I am obsessively curious about the person.

My self-perception is vulnerable to her opinion.

I become alert and excited in her presence (like a dog :tongue:).

That's been my experience.

INTPs are super cute! :wub:

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can't seem to hit the ball inside the lines.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Watching them do physics or math turns you on.

Indeed!

And you know the other person is your true love when...
He describes being hot as having a lot of internal energy, asks to feel some friction (ie a rub-down),... :wubbie:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
When I no longer feel the need to ask myself if I'm in love or not.

Yep. If I ever get to the point of not doubting the relationship anymore I know I'm in love.

I believe he is smarter than anyone else I have met or will ever meet.

:wubbie:

My biggest one would be when I'm extremely caught up in something, very deep into that 'internal world' and they interrupt me... and it doesn't bother me. Then I know I've got it bad. When I'd rather come OUT of my fantasy world to be in the here-and-now... I know I'm on to something special.

Vanitas

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I wake up with their face as the first thing I see, and don't mind doing that again.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
When someone snuggles into your life and you can't bear for them to leave. Unless of course they have a rational reason for doing so and promise to return in the not so distant future.

Sachetan

MBTI Type
ENTP
...you can't find anything WRONG with him even if you try! :wubbie:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
...you can't find anything WRONG with him even if you try! :wubbie:

Which leaves you unarmed during serious arguments or petty banter. :(

Maybe it's just me, but I find it almost impossible to criticize my girlfriend. I justify her mistakes and overlook her flaws. Heck, I love her flaws.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I know I am, when I destroy my emotional stability over some stupid goose chase.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. When I start writing out a guy's initials and mine and set it to a combustion reaction formula in my chemistry notes.

2. When I can't concentrate when I'm studying cos he's on my mind.

3. When I start getting on his case for doing well in his studies, or offer to tutor him in classes he's having problems with.

4. When he says something mind-blowing intelligent and it makes me melt inside.

5. He likes keyboard based music and can impress me with his synth programming skills.

6. When I am able to release my sappy emotional side with him and not feel vulnerable doing so.

7. When logic escapes and the feelings take over me, and it feels good to lose control.

8. When I actually spill out to him how I feel.

9. Love songs don't make me feel bad anymore.

10. When the scratched and beaten up rose-colored glasses are put back together again.

Windigo

When thinking about him makes me smile, when I think he is as smart as me, when my heart beats harder if I see him, when I plan a future for us, instead of just for me, when I imagine he is old and decrepit and feel tenderness towards that old version of him.

Haha! I find myself doing the same (old fart) thing!:)

For me it is usually when I realize I've spent (almost) every day with him for at least three weeks and I still find myself thinking about him when he's not around. ; ) I usually get bored with people about that time.

Windigo

This. . . . . when I actually pick up the phone myself and I am not currently on fire.

Is this an INTJ thing? LOL! I am very verbal so many people think I'm extraverted, but I actually checked my messages today and a close friend threatened to come over and check on me because I haven't returned her calls in four weeks (my bad)! Mostly because I just don't care enough to recharge my phone regularly and so it's usually dead! LOL

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Probably if there is a P added to that NT...

If you can't seem to keep your mind on your lover when he's there, don't worry... If you can't seem to keep your mind on anything else when he's NOT there, you ARE in love.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you can stop thinking about them, write stupid love notes, have to be with them all the time, and oh yes, start making crafts.