User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Froody Blue Gem View Post
    It's somewhat anxiety I guess and living in the world of my head. Being an odd and strange fluffy scaly creature. But "trying" I'd prefer I'd think I'm not a pretentious ninnymonster. My 4-fix would prefer not to think it but then again, image triad.
    Well... life is short , at some point you just have to choose what to believe . Knowledge need to be shared in any kind of expression.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ✨ Fi

I have to say that I adore the enthusiasm some INTPs have for subjects that are close to their hearts. Even if I'm not that interested in whatever topic my bf is wanting to elaborate about (clears throat... Star Trek) or I find it difficult to not let my mind wander (higher mathematics), I love when he's enthusiastic about things. I find it endearing.
    aka Janet Beattitudes, woman about town. Kicking ass and taking names meekly, with love and respect for her fellow humans.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Unless the discussion serves a purpose as in sharing knowledge that is relevant to the topic, it's unlikely that I will open up about something that matters to me. I keep those things for myself and I feel no need for my passions to be heard by all.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I like to share everything I know, even if I do not know it that well.

But if I do know something very well, I cannot shut up. I know a lot of people are not interested in what I like, but that is the exact reason I set out to learn about what other people like as well as pursue my own interests. Just so I can talk and communicate with them more. It is a technique I picked up from a few extroverts I know, and it does produce results. So I now have a wide range of topics I can engage in.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I typically feel out whether people around me are interested in what I'm saying and don't really persist on a topic if it's not something they're interested in talking about.

If they just pretend to be interested and I keep talking, that's then their issue. It's a two-way street. And vice versa, I usually listen for a bit to things I'm not much interested without complaint, since relationships involve different people who have different interests. Any conversation can be a learning experience. But I did learn to "feel things out" and be aware of how people are receiving what I'm saying.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I have to say that I adore the enthusiasm some INTPs have for subjects that are close to their hearts. Even if I'm not that interested in whatever topic my bf is wanting to elaborate about (clears throat... Star Trek) or I find it difficult to not let my mind wander (higher mathematics), I love when he's enthusiastic about things. I find it endearing.
    It's very rare for intps showing emotions but when they do they have a childish aura or whatever xd.

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    Unless the discussion serves a purpose as in sharing knowledge that is relevant to the topic, it's unlikely that I will open up about something that matters to me. I keep those things for myself and I feel no need for my passions to be heard by all.
    My bad ... Pretty sure 5w4 want to share/create something "unique" . They think more as an artist.