• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Gamer girls

Are yeu a gamer girl?

• Yes - Gamer girl - NT!

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Yes - Gamer girl - Non-NT!

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • No - not into games - NT

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • No - not into games - Non-NT

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • No - I'm a guy

Votes: 47 54.7%

• Total voters

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I play WoW too. I play less than I used to but still enjoy crafting and the occasional dungeon. I'd like to raid ZG and get the orange tiger mount! :D

Also play guitar hero, sing star, ect. I'll try most games at least once, and even sometimes play command and conquer with my husband and daughter even tho they always kick my butt.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
At four years old my daughter was getting up in the middle of the night to play the wii.
:laugh: our four year old loves the wii too! she's obsessed with the whole mario thing. it's so funny to hear her talk about the characters.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I play WoW too. I play less than I used to but still enjoy crafting and the occasional dungeon. I'd like to raid ZG and get the orange tiger mount! :D
You are the one the got me hooked, you WoW pusher you!

Let me know when you want to raid ZG. You can probably get your dwarf admirer to help out if you promise him I'll behave this time. :laugh:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I merely suggested it! We actually started playing together which is cool since we're both bored stay at home moms and live so far away from one another.

I will. I just need to set that time aside and we need at least 5 if not more. Maybe tonight?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Psst yeu can skip everything in ZG up to that boss that drops the raptor, and the one that drops the tiger <3

I've done these runs more than enough times myself, sadly I can't help this time, I'd probably transfer a character just so I could =D But computer dead ;_;

But keep in mind yeur aggro radius at 80 is tiiiiiiny compared to 60, yeu can sneak through all of it. Just be careful because the tiger boss yeu need to kill all 3 of them at the same time or they revive, and the raptor guy yeu have to be perfectly aligned when yeu walk in to get inside where those stupid knockback trolls are, if yeu're slightly off, they'll toss yeu into another group, sooo get whoever is the best at walking in a straight line, and get them to go in, then grab them and hold them in the corner while yeu run in after them =3

Anyways, figured I'd share that so yeu have a better chance, yeu can get both done in under an hour easy once yeu know how to do it =D

(my bf and I duo'd the raptor guy at 70, only took *cough* 21 minutes to kill him due to the lack of any dps XD )

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
can cafe and I duo the whole thing? also, did anything nice drop for you?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-9jZcCe3k"]SZT Mount[/YOUTUBE]

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
That's great to know Katsuni. Thank you!

Jen, I bet we totally could duo it. We could both stealth to the bosses in cat form and you could tank and I could heal and/or dps.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
That's great to know Katsuni. Thank you!

Jen, I bet we totally could duo it. We could both stealth to the bosses in cat form and you could tank and I could heal and/or dps.
yes, but can only two people go in?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
just realized that foof has a few greens! :huh: must do something about that. ;p

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
yes, but can only two people go in?
I've been in there with only three, if I remember correctly. In the pseudo-friendly guild racist boy wanted the mount and I went a few times with just him and the guild leader.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
well gil says it's not likely unless the three have excellent gear. but we can try. do wants to come but she will only draw aggro. let me know what time if tonight works for you.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ergh. I hate video games. My attention span is too short to persevere with them. Even when I'm on the computer I like to get up and wander over to the living room, to see whats on the TV.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The guys do that too, but that's normal behavior for us.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Mabye what I original thought was just prepubescent boys screaming at me and calling me n00b was actualy sexy women screaming at me and calling me a n00b.

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT
Does WoW even count towards a gamer score anymore? What are the qualifications for gamer?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does WoW even count towards a gamer score anymore? What are the qualifications for gamer?

There are still a lot of people who don't play it. Remember, the game is open in China, so if the numbers aren't at 100 million or more it's still a small percentage of people with the access who are actually playing or even have an account.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ergh. I hate video games. My attention span is too short to persevere with them. Even when I'm on the computer I like to get up and wander over to the living room, to see whats on the TV.

Same here. I never get through most console or computer games. I do play a mean round of pong/asteroids/Street Fighter though.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm resistant to labelling myself one because all the girls I've known who were (self-labelled) were really irritating people who I didn't have anything in common with.

By your definition (enjoys video games of any type) though, I am. I like turn-based and RTS games, never really played MMORGs before though for the last few months I've been getting into warhammer online (similar to wow but smaller, more pvp-focused, and imo better). Its fun/time ratio is smaller than other computer games I like though (mostly older ones like diablo2, heroes of might and magic 3, wc3, moo2 etc), and I'm not sure it's worth the time investment.

I find there's quite a few girls online and it's rare that people are surprised to find them (in warhammer - my other games are all offline). Mostly it's the girls who ever make a big deal out of it.

Snow Turtle

All my memories of girls who play games consist of...

"Hi. I'm actually a guy using a girl avatar to get items."

Therefore I have come to the simple and lame conclusion that there are more transexuals in society than we realise. Oh and there's no such thing as girls on gaming unless we're talking about tetris. I have seen empirical proof of my cousin playing and totally dominating me in tetris.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A lot of girls on the Internet play video games... but then again, I think the kind of girls that tend to use the Internet and computers are the same kind that would be likely to play video games.

I'm not sure if there are a lot of girls that use computers. On one hand, my mother and grandmother aren't very good with them. Well, my mother can fix the hardware, but doesn't "get" the software. I'm not that good with the hardware, myself, because I find the whole process of shoving things into and out of slots to be somewhat confusing and uninteresting.

But on the other hand, the ones that grew up with the technology might know more about it. I haven't met enough of them to say, though.