• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Naughty.....

Naughty School child?

• ENTJ - Good School Child

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • ENTP - Good School Child

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • INTJ - Good School Child

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • INTP - Good School Child

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • ENTJ - Naughty School Child

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • ENTP - Naughty School Child

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • INTJ - Naughty School Child

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • INTP - Naughty School Child

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Not taking part but want to see the results

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I chose the last response, because I think I was somewhere in between. On the one hand I wasn't getting into fights or playing pranks or anything else that would lump me in with the bad crowd. Also I did well on my assignments which tends to get you lumped in with the good crowd by itself.

On the other hand I had in the range of 50-80 annual absenses during both 2nd and 3rd grade. There were plenty of times I didn't do an assignment just because I didn't feel like it. In elementary school I tended to talk a lot during class, and the teacher had to repeatedly tell me to be quiet. (I think I became a fairly quiet person in middle school.) I refused to be a part of the Honor Society or be a hall monitor even though I was invited to both. (I don't really like what either stand for.)

So I don't think I was a model student, but I don't really consider myself "naughty" either. I think I was something in-between.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Outwards, I was good. Criticized, discussed and made a lot of noise, though.
At least when I wasn't treated the way I deserve, or if the teacher was being crappy/illogical/didn't know what s/he was talking about.

Edit: didn't have any qualms about beating people up, either. Bullies etc. Some of you might remember my input in the bullying thread :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Edit: didn't have any qualms about beating people up, either. Bullies etc. Some of you might remember my input in the bullying thread :)

You're a mean person ! The good guys had thugs to do the dirty work :D

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
i was quite naughty in grade school. i even *gasp* hot a teacher after he snatched a picture away from me i was drawing. i used to get in trouble for talking in class and disrupting the other kids because i'd finish with stuff way earlier than they did. my mom told me to start drawing when i was done and waiting on the others . the unfairness and frustration of the situation where i had to wait for others, couldn't talk and couldn't finish my picture set me off and i punched in the nutsack... tee hee

besides that snafu, teachers still loved me. i was the class clown but still answered all the questions got good grades so that made them feel like thy were doing good work i guess.

i pretty much ran the classroom so i wonder what would have happened had their been 2 entp kids in my class? would we split the power? would there have been a showdown at the tether ball pole? would the universe have imploded?

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
In my view of my past school life, I remember myself doing what I imagine any rational person would do.

As far as "rules" would go:

In school I noticed three types of rules. The first types of these rules I shall refer to as "arbitrary rules." These rules, if they were malign in any fashion, were generally not worth time it would take to construct an argument against them, nor were they worth the possible strain on the relationship between me and the rulemaker.

this sounds familiar. i went to fairly strict catholic schools until college and there were a wide variety of rules : arbitrary ones like all shirts must have collars - which inspired me to start a 1-person "uprising" where i cut a collar off a shirt and would sloppily pin it on to a sweater or white tshirt. this of course led them to instate an even more ridiculous rule that "all collars must have a a proper shirt attached"

i think one difference between being critical and being naughty is one is a bit more logical in terms of demonstrating reasons to a system of why it may be flawed. the other does the same thing but kind of revels in the absurdity

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think NT's are just naughty at school... I thought their would be a P/J divide..... clearly not...

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OK but we are not on the adult part of the site... OK I wscrewed up the title.... :D:blush:

Heh, I was browsing by new posts, and I actually thought this was from that section. Hence, the misunderstanding.

For the record, I voted 'naughty'. I never did much work, and only got away with it because I was ahead in most of my classes anyway. I was never one of the people who set the dumpsters on fire, but still not what you would call a model student.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was a good student in terms of grades but I also made a lot of noise...

same here... not so much in the sense of class disturbances, but more things I did out of class... and the rarity of my actual attendance in class.

I wasn't trying to be badass... I was just trying to avoid the bullies, who made my life hell. So I skipped class and then, when the chance came and since I couldn't beat them, I joined them, and since then was to be found at the back of the field or off the premises, smoking... substances.

Mind you, I wasn't too deferential towards the teachers... I respected their knowledge but if they treated me unreasonably with "orders" as it were, that weren't to do with their subject, then I wouldn't take it lying down. Like when I was skipping assembly because it was completely boring and pointless and I had better things to do with my time, this teacher caught me and asked why I wasn't in assembly - I just answered "why aren't you?" And he bristled and you could see his feathers visibly ruffle, but I pressed the point that I wasn't about to swallow a double standard whereby the things he has to do that are why he's not there are automatically more valid and stuff than mine, or that he gets to choose whether or not he puts up with those back breakingly uncomfortable chairs to listen to the shitty school band play Whiter Shade of Pale AGAIN, whilst I don't get a choice.

Especially when I got to the sixth form (that's non-compulsory advanced education in the UK) and I got to age 18, I wouldn't take shit like that. I used to say stuff like, "so you're telling me I can get married, buy a house, pay taxes, buy and drink alcohol, smoke, have a full time job and vote in national elections, and yet I'm not entitled to object to rules that have nothing to do with my studies, that you try to enforce on me whilst I'm here, in further, non-compulsory education? I don't have to be here at all, but my name on your register gets the school a lot of funding, my exam results and high grades help it up the league tables, I work hard and I don't cause trouble in class. Don't make out that I owe you anything. you can stuff your arbitrary control freak rules up your arse, mate. I'll go where I like at break time, I'll do what I like with my hair and I'll wear these fucking shoes if I want to."

Yeah, I suppose when I think of it, I was a right bolshy little shit, really. Somebody should've given me a smack in the mouth - I'd have learned my lesson much less painfully that way :blush:

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I never fell into the bad crowd, it seems I WAS the bad crowd/always IN the bad crowd/one man(girl) stand AS the bad crowd.

(EDIT: Cause it seems like I'm bragging =\)

Heck, even online! My friend got a message one day asking them why they were friends with me cause I got banned from their website and was a bad influence! HA!

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i didn't abide by many rules or respect the established system. i was a class skipper, a clown, a terrible student. just no one really noticed.
i didn't rack up anything more than notes home and a handful of detentions - less than what i "deserved".

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I selected "good student" as I was generally well behaved and kept to myself. I never really tried at anything though, and I skipped class when it was convenient.

Ehh, so I was really more of a "neutral" student.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I was a good school child overall, but I did have a suspension at least once per semester because of lateness. Only one or two were ever for outright misconduct or insubordination. Usually stuff like skipping or being out of class when I wasn't supposed to.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I chose good student, simply because I never really misbehaved or anything. I'd occasionally not show up or do things on time or openly bomb tests because they drop the lowest grade anways, but I'd never disrupt anyone else or make it harder for the teacher to do his/her job.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
Elementary school/middle school - For me, it really depended on the teacher. If I liked the teacher and they were interesting, the subject didn't even matter, I did well. If I didn't like the teacher and they were not interesting, even if the subject was, then all hell would break loose with me trying to entertain myself in class.

High school was pretty much the same except for I would just go to sleep or skip the boring teacher class.