• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Jay-Z and Bill Maher: ENTJ/ENTP conversational dynamic = hilarious

Jaguar

If you can't see the resemblances between yourself and Jay-Z,

You've never seen or met me in your life.
No one in this forum has.
When I told my family some asshole on the internet thought I was like Jay-Z,
they wanted to know if you did LSD or Heroin.

Right about now, I agree with what they asked.
You have finally lost what was left of your mind.

Go deliver a fucking pizza.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just to clarify, I deliver pizza one night a week for extra beer money. Can you think of any insults besides "you smoke pot" and "you deliver pizzas"?

You know, like, something meaningful? Honestly I just think you're doing a poor job of trolling, man.

It's a shame because I have a lot of insights into typology that you could learn from. I imagine I can probably learn from you, too, but not when all your posts consist of irrelevant and poorly conceived personal insults and no actual content.

Seriously, can we go back to actually exchanging ideas now? I really don't care about the personal insults thing because it's totally uninteresting, and you hardly even seem to be trying. If you want to take that route, do something more original than calling me a pothead or mocking my weekend side job, okay?

Jaguar

You started this whole thread just to troll my ass.
Who the fuck are you kidding?
Take your dick out of your hand and be a man.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh no, I started this thread because I thought it was an interesting study in ENTP/ENTJ.

Naturally, this reminded me of some of my discussions with you, and also with other ENTJs I know.

I think you've made a few incorrect assumptions based on overconfident Ni, here. The part about it reminding me of you and me was an afterthought.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The bill guy seems ESTJ to me. Jay Z an I of some sort.

I don't think Jay-Z is an I, but Bill Maher does seem very ESTJ to me. He has that ESTJ blowhardiness. His playfulness seems to have too much of a hard edge for ENTP.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Do you ever watch his show/standup or is that based just on this brief interview clip too?

He's all about pushing the limits with people and his politics are very progressive. There's nothing much ESTJ about him at all, really...he's stoned in public 80% of the time!

ISFJ friend of mine actually met Maher at the PS3 release party (he was one of the contest winners) and described him as "stoned out of his gourd." lol

I half expected Jay-Z to start poorly trolling Maher for his pot habit. :laugh:

Jaguar

Bill Maher is so anti-establishment he couldn't be ESTJ if he tried.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Will you change your mind and disavow that position if I openly agree with you?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol fair enough. We don't really change our positions as much as we seem to, though...that's just Ne looking flighty. If you can get us to turn off Ne for a moment and speak from Ti, our internal positions are very consistent. We just don't like showing that side to the outer world that often.

But that's interesting because lately you've really been going out of your way to vehemently disagree with/provoke me, even on things we've agreed about in the past. It leads me to question the sincerity of everything you're saying, which by this point has gotten pretty iffy indeed.

But anyway, I'm so bored with the personal jabbing that I'd really just like to go back to idea exchanging now, so any time you're ready is good for me.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^ Do you ever watch his show/standup or is that based just on this brief interview clip too?

He's all about pushing the limits with people and his politics are very progressive. There's nothing much ESTJ about him at all, really...he's stoned in public 80% of the time!

ISFJ friend of mine actually met Maher at the PS3 release party (he was one of the contest winners) and described him as "stoned out of his gourd." lol

I half expected Jay-Z to start poorly trolling Maher for his pot habit. :laugh:

:D:D:D

Okay, yeah ... back to thinking he's an ENTP with missing Fe.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Only in the same way "Jag" rhymes with "fag." Take that how you will.

and yeah I agree about this fake ENTJ of which you speak. :)

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xy-lrUytc"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xy-lrUytc"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWck5i5HKs&feature=related"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWck5i5HKs&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Sorry Jay Z fans, but he's just another secret handshake mutha F^cka.

T

ThatGirl

It has been my experience that ESTJs can have sharp wit and rant on anything that does not fit into their preconceived notions. I stand by my assessment of Bill.

As far as Jay Z goes he did seem I, or maybe just high. Either way it was in the body language, he did not seem E.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah, Jay-Z is supposedly an ENTJ. Not sure about Bill Maher, but I could see him as ENTP.