• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs.... do you come across as being romantic in relationships?

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This sounds more like seduction than being romantic towards someone you truly care about.

Well the way I see it, seduction is a part of romance.

By the way, I like cuddle, say I love you out of nowhere, and do stuff like that, but I think traditional romance is boring and predictable. Screw teddy bears and Valentine's Day. I'd be that type to stop a car in the middle of a road trip and go in the woods to make love, dance, or do whatever. I'd also be that type to get dressed up with my lady to the nines, and ride together in one bicycle in the public city streets "just because" … with no reason in mind whatsoever.

Have you ever gone outside in the rain (while everybody is running inside) just to kiss?

It'sa nice!

:)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

By the way, I like cuddle, say I love you out of nowhere, and do stuff like that, but I think traditional romance is boring and predictable. Screw teddy bears and Valentine's Day. I'd be that type to stop a car in the middle of a road trip and go in the woods to make love, dance, or do whatever. I'd also be that type to get dressed up with my lady to the nines, and ride together in one bicycle in the public city streets "just because" … with no reason in mind whatsoever.

Have you ever gone outside in the rain (while everybody is running inside) just to kiss?

It'sa nice!

:)

I'd say your idea of romance is similar to mine, I don't particualrly go for the teddys and commercial goo.... Maybe when I was a lot younger... My idea of roamnce is to drag him out at midnight in our bare feet to smell the spring blossoms.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I agree- traditional romance is too conventional.

No.... have I missed out on something? :)

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I don't know who that is.
But I've recently been growing by leaps and bounds, so we'll see :)

Personally, I'd define "true" self as being yeur instinctive reaction of how yeu'd want to act, before applying social values and taboos, or other restrictions, self imposed or otherwise.

Yeur "True self" would be who yeu are when yeu don't worry about the consequences. Get someone drunk,a nd yeu can see behind the mask ^.~