• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Good Qualities of ENTPs

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So its even god qualities for entps now; you know that really wasnt necessary ;)

Hahaha, my supervisor is hardly a god, though he'd grin at the thought. His comments and humour make my day much easier to bare...

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
The ENTPs I've know have been:
-Intellectually irresistible
-Driven
-Open to discussing anything under the sun
-Intense
-Arrogant, but in an incredibly endearing way
-Humorous
-Unintentionally attractive

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
In the long run, we're all dead.

In the long run, the sun explodes, human civilization and everything you can possibly imagine caring about is ground into dust. All is lost to nothingness.

Until then ride the lightning.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

I want my sons to play this at my funeral as they blast my corpse into the Sun in a gold sarcophagus covered in the blood of my enemies.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI"]Ride the Lightning[/YOUTUBE]

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
C'mon, don't bogart whatever that is you're smoking. I want some.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I want my sons to play this at my funeral as they blast my corpse into the Sun in a gold sarcophagus covered in the blood of my enemies.

I like it, but mine would have to reference my birthplace somewhat:

[YOUTUBE="FRiu3Tew0kY"]RIP Dimebag Darrell[/YOUTUBE]

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like it, but mine would have to reference my birthplace somewhat:

I am a Texan. Love for Pantera is a given.

Here's the ENTP love song:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHnigAMBNc"]This Love[/YOUTUBE]

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Extremely gifted at playing devils advocate- excellent debaters.

Clever.

Witty.

Charming.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They are funny and entertaining, and "smart" in a more accessable way than maybe more introverted Ts. The ones who have developed their tertiary Fe at all probably make me feel more comfortable than people who are actually Fe dom - it's like the caring is there, but with less gush and less supervision. I love people who have a slightly off-base sense of humor, so of course I'm drawn to them more than some other types.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They're hot. And enticing. And tempting. And irresistible.

I think they can be very sexy, yes. It's like a mental turn-on, some of them. I don't want to generalize and say they're all irresistible, because that's silly, but I get where you're coming from.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm not irresponsible. I'm not irresponsible!

(starts ransacking room)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think they can be very sexy, yes. It's like a mental turn-on, some of them. I don't want to generalize and say they're all irresistible, because that's silly, but I get where you're coming from.

So, friends again ? :D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

Examples of when an ENTP elicits this reaction?