• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah I think we've just been getting the crappy semi-insulting threads mainly is all. There's been a notable number of "ENTP is a mental illness" type implications going around as of late >.>

Ha ha, whats not to like with Crazy, as with most ENTPs it is crazy good/mostly good. Even crazy/not that bad is usually preferable to dull/vanilla/wet sock/the rest of the masses. ENTP uniqueness is to be embraced.

BTW one of the many things I find so very intriguing about ENTP is their detective abilities. Not only are they able to discover the mystery with style to those they question, even the prime suspects; when they discover the answer they are able to unwind it with great panache to their audience.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Entropie has magical powers because there wasn't loads of threads about ENTPs when he OP this message and now there are LOADS...

So we may all be be witched

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok giveing this a try

Kat tried to find the thread with the link, but don't seem to be able to find which ENTP thread it was and I'm sure Entropie wont mind.

If you can tell me how to post pictures I can change these into bigger images

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok..I think it's official. ENTPs have launched their assault for Typology C domination

You guys are like everywhere! *slowly backs away* :ninja: :peepwall:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok..I think it's official. ENTPs have launched their assault for Typology C domination

To day Typology C....

..............tomorrow the world....

Oooooooooooooooooooops that makes me sound ENTJ'ed

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
"I may tell yu master that tzhee plans to built yur wohhld conkering maschine ar musch sukess and the maschine is to 90% complet" :D

Actually trieing to mimick a german accent on an american forum if you are german is an epic fail isnt it ? :D

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Alright my video is suck but those are really awesome pictures, even if they're hard to see =D

I so wants my dream house to have a room that looks like that XD

It'd be all molded plaster though to look like skulls and such though, not real stuff. That'd just smell.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ent - yes difficult to write English in a German accent which talking global domination.

Kat, that sound and interesting home you have in mind, far cry from a cuddly little cottage with a brook near by.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
See I'd like each room to fit a different mood; one would be all skulls and such, another might be very gothic with lots of ankhs (prefer over crosses) and black and crimson, while another may be very dark with black lighting, and another may have a very modern look.

Basically I'd want the majority of the house to look pretty normal, but I'd want a number of bedrooms, each individually stylized ^^

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'd have a room with its own personal stairs on the second floor, yet no door connecting to it on the second floor.

I would never try to justify this and would ignore any question about the purpose of the peculiar access to the room.