• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs

Nyx

So ambiguous/horrible follow through/words and actions don't match up ...but at the same time ENTPs are my favorite type to talk to and be around in general...our conversations and chemistry can't be beat. Thus, the turmoil.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"I may tell yu master that tzhee plans to built yur wohhld conkering maschine ar musch sukess and the maschine is to 90% complet" :D

Actually trieing to mimick a german accent on an american forum if you are german is an epic fail isnt it ? :D

Actually, it's kinda funny :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So ambiguous/horrible follow through/words and actions don't match up ...but at the same time ENTPs are my favorite type to talk to and be around in general...our conversations and chemistry can't be beat. Thus, the turmoil.

Is it ok if i vote for you at the annual 'entp biggest fan' annual convention ? :coffee:

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I :heart: ENTPs

I wish there were more of you around.

The world would be sooo much more fun. And cooler. And better.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
:rolli::static::peepwall::wub:

Hey dudes & dudettes

What happend to the ENTP mexican wave...

Not getting enough attention

L :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
you know I have my doubts...

You know I mean hell to live with the attention span on a hazel nut

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You can manage if you dont loose the tangents you went off on.

Then your train of thoughts look like a fiber optic cable cut open and all the fibers are looking out going in different directions.

Of course you gonna loose a lot of cables in the process, but with concentration and intrest you can manage to focus on the important nodes.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can manage if you dont loose the tangents you went off on.

Then your train of thoughts look like a fiber optic cable cut open and all the fibers are looking out going in different directions.

Of course you gonna loose a lot of cables in the process, but with concentration and intrest you can manage to focus on the important nodes.

Have you ever hear Billy Connolley's comedy... so ENTP (I don't know his type but he may well be)- goes off on about 12 tangents, but always concludes each and everyone... Ohhhhhh to have that gift

I get so lost.... it confuses people.... Ohhhh look sparkleys...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D yea, happened to me to once.

You need something to keep your brain occupied. Something that intrests you and you grow to love and to think about.

To waste all that energy only confuses oneself in the long run till the point of no return

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Still think you're a J .... :D

It's ALL the time, I have so many tangents firing off... my ex boss was an ENTJ he could follow me and add to it too.. The SJ's hated it.... Just couldn't follow all those balls in the air at once...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xD

So do I have to sacrifice my self-confidence for you to think I am a p ? :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
xD

So do I have to sacrifice my self-confidence for you to think I am a p ? :D

Supressing several rude quips....

You're too together, too contained... P's are a frazzely mess...

I'm going to see you in a bit... watching sleepy hollows in half an hour... what's with the Jonny Depp pics... (hit with the ladies?) :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well you stated before you dont believe in functions but in archetypes, therefore you will have a different look onto the matter. I am not convinced that a frazzle mess is a basic for being a P, but I can be wrong anytime. :)

Took the avatar because I identify with him a lot in that movie and its like they say, you are what your avatar is... or something like that :D

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Supressing several rude quips....

You're too together, too contained... P's are a frazzely mess...

i think this is a misconception.if this were the case then how would a P be able to hold a job and develop careers? of course, i'm late for a run date at the moment, so :hug: for now

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
one of my favorite parts in sleepy hollow was after the autopsy and he comes out of the building with a bloodied apron. the looks on the villagers faces are priceless...priceless i say

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
one of my favorite parts in sleepy hollow was after the autopsy and he comes out of the building with a bloodied apron. the looks on the villagers faces are priceless...priceless i say

Go run, don't spoil the film...

Frazzely messes doesn't mean can't work and doens't mean they don't do well. Simply thinking is sprouting and firing off in multiple directions....

ENFP at work can't turn up on time....has the lamest exuses, I had time keeping drilled into me as a kid - I just lack focus and little J-ness.... poor planner etc....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So what shall I do now change to J, you people got to decide one day really ! :D