• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Nerdgasm pic opportunity

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Urban Dictionary: nerdgasm

Benchmark results of a disk I'll install a version of Windows 2003 x64 enterprise version in. Yes, it'll fit in well.

attachment.php

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Pics, plz, or I'll post my RAID array!

Disclaimer: this thread is not entirely serious. ("fluff sector, fluff sector")

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I'll post my results when I get back on my laptop. My desktop is pretty slow. But my laptop is a formula 1 car amongst pc's. :p

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's SO geeky (but tragically very useful)....

Works great with different peoples communication style... I'm sat here now trying to excuse the impitomoey of geeky communication...

I'm SAD! actualy I'm not, I'm nerdgasm and being a woman I'm sure I can have multiple nerdgasims :d

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's SO geeky (but tragically very useful)....

Works great with different peoples communication style... I'm sat here now trying to excuse the impitomoey of geeky communication...

I'm SAD! actualy I'm not I'm nerdgasm and being a woman I'm sure I can have multiple nerdgasims :d

What's being a woman got to do with it. I could create two opposing soccer teams in less than a day.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Fluff, I don't know many men that have multiple orgasims.. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's funny, I got some thoughts about that. But we're in the wrong forum area for that. :p

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Sacrator

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well dont have a pic but the system i just built after adding a modded liquid cooling system i made with a high end quad core processor is running at 20C = 68F right now. Its going to be overclocked later.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL - its all tounge in cheek..

Guys seem to really like geek things that have an allien languge to women...

Do you know if you give the husban in a house hold a peice or technology he will learn how to use it and not tell others... do the same thing with the wife and she will explain and teach the rest of the household.... one of those gender things...

Geeky is good