• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] The NT out of context test (read instructions first please)

There is no question.

• Ice cream

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Anger

Votes: 22 25.9%

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • IQ

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • God

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Country

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Cheese

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Lethargy

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Sexuality

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Persistance

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Fun

• $#&$

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Belief

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Evil

• Workplace

Votes: 12 14.1%

• Total voters

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Do not select any of the options if yeu are not an NT. There will be seperate polls created for each of the type subforums. Yeu can post chat and such, just don't add to the poll please, trying to get a semi-large and hopefully accurate sample size here.

This test is very simple; select as many of the options as yeu want. The options listed are carefully chosen to represent choices of randomness, numeracy, logic, emotions, and several other factors. There is NO CONTEXT to any of the answers.

This's mostly to see how the different types are likely to select certain criteria based on completely random, abstract, out of context information. Feel free to select as many as yeu want.

Just mark down the first ones which catch yeur attention, regardless of the reasoning behind why yeu select each. If it annoys yeu, and yeu feel like marking it down because of that, do so. If it seems amusing to yeu, do the same. If yeu just think it's something yeu can relate to in some way, once again, mark it down. This isn't about choosing actively, so much as just instinctual reaction to the options presented.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Is there a write-in option for "yeu"

I actually considered adding it. But I figured it'd be biased due to the fact that I hadn't posted on the other forums yet, so it wouldn't have any accurate value, as people who may have selected it may not, while others who may have not selected normally may have done so.

That and it seemed kind of pretensious XD

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey Kat

Not meaning to pop your ballon, but just random, with a sample size big enough, ought to give you a relatively flat response... you might find a difference between -ve and + words. Evil and work might get substantially less but the rest are pretty nutral

L

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Yeah, the idea was actually to try to keep them pretty standard in general, without anything too overly strong, I'm not sure how good the test is going to be honestly, but I didn't want there to be really obvious ones. Was hoping for things that would only apply to certain people, hopefully certain types will choose things they either prefer, or don't care for (ex listing feelings, numbers, intelligence, etc).

I have NO clue if this'll be a very accurate representation or if it'll just end up flat with no real difference. We'll see if it's a descent test or not, if it is, then we should see significant trends between the groupings. If not... then it may end up just generic as a whole.

On the other hand, the statements people make, such as refusing to take the test at all, or complaining about it, may provide as many clues as the actual poll itself.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
there is also a population skew towards N types on the forum which will have a massive impact on sample sizes with oth S threads.

Technically if you've used the same words you ought to get very similar responces as I would guess that the words you've used are neither N or S sensitive.....

If you want to test the difference test conceptual v's concrete - which ought to show a difference....

Enjoy the process, it's a learning cuver and I may well be wrong.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I marked "persistence" because it was misspelled.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
I marked "persistence" because it was misspelled.

Completely unintentional, yet that does show something that may be worthy of note... I wonder how many people will clue in on that and choose such for that reason =D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Completely unintentional, yet that does show something that may be worthy of note... I wonder how many people will clue in on that and choose such for that reason =D

i know, i know :) I thought it would be an intriguing accidental "test."

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I chose anger and @#$& because the intentional misspelling of you pisses me the fuck off.

G

garbage

I chose anger and @#$& because the intentional misspelling of you pisses me the fuck off.

I swear to god that I'm gonna write a greasemonkey script to correct it one of these days

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My choice: 37, orange and IQ

My reasoning:

These three words hold no significance within the bible.

37 is 5 short of bible worthiness.
orange is a color subjectively named. The few colors that have influence in the bible are red, blue, green and white. I do not believe orange has any significance within the bible.
IQ was not needed in the development of the bible.

Whereas the other words all relate to bible.

God -> Is almost mentioned more often than the word 'the' in the bible.
Anger -> Seems profound around the bible.
Country -> Many bibles in most countries
Cheese -> Mentioned in the bible (3 times, I researched)
Lethargy -> Cause of reading the bible.
Sexuality -> Lack thereof in the bible.
Persistance -> Needed to read the bible.
Fun -> Is mentioned very often in some bibles, but not at all in some others.
$#&$ -> Is indeed not allowed in the bible.
Belief -> Is explained in the bible.
Evil -> Has its origins in the bible.
Workplace -> Churches, built because of bibles.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
What is the deal with "yeu," anyway? No, seriously. There needs to be an explanation.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
We demand an explanation or we will go angry mob form on your ass.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
phonetically, the diphthong "eu" makes an "ew" sound, whereas "ou" makes an "ow" sound.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I chose:

Ice cream - I love ice cream

Orange - I like anything orange flavored, and I like the color too.

37 - I use "37" a lot. There's something funny about it. Whenever I need a large number that needs to be funny, I instinctively choose it first.

Cheese - Duh, it's cheese.

Fun - Who doesn't like fun? Maybe other NTs.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We demand an explanation or we will go angry mob form on your ass.

I like "Great Grape Ape" on his ass better.

... I'm not going to explain why certain words appealed to me.
There is no explanation except that I liked them, they stuck to my mind rind.